Gibbes Company promotions
The Gibbes Company (TGC) recently promoted two staff members. Craig West has been named a partner in TGC and will continue his duties as creative director. With 25 years of experience, West has served a diverse range of clients in print, broadcast and interactive media. He has won numerous awards for his creativity and the results he has help to achieve for clients, including an Effie award from the American Marketing Association. West joined The Gibbes Company in 2005.
Anne Jernigan has been promoted to account executive. Jernigan coordinates public relations and marketing issues for several clients. Her responsibilities include event planning, interactive and social media, creative and copy writing, media placement and publishing. Jernigan holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing communications from the University of Mississippi and joined TGC as an assistance account executive in 2007. She serves on the board of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi Central Chapter and was recently named Emerging Professional of the Year by the organization.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker