Gibbes Company promotions
The Gibbes Company (TGC) recently promoted two staff members. Craig West has been named a partner in TGC and will continue his duties as creative director. With 25 years of experience, West has served a diverse range of clients in print, broadcast and interactive media. He has won numerous awards for his creativity and the results he has help to achieve for clients, including an Effie award from the American Marketing Association. West joined The Gibbes Company in 2005.
Anne Jernigan has been promoted to account executive. Jernigan coordinates public relations and marketing issues for several clients. Her responsibilities include event planning, interactive and social media, creative and copy writing, media placement and publishing. Jernigan holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing communications from the University of Mississippi and joined TGC as an assistance account executive in 2007. She serves on the board of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi Central Chapter and was recently named Emerging Professional of the Year by the organization.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form