Gibbes Company promotions
The Gibbes Company (TGC) recently promoted two staff members. Craig West has been named a partner in TGC and will continue his duties as creative director. With 25 years of experience, West has served a diverse range of clients in print, broadcast and interactive media. He has won numerous awards for his creativity and the results he has help to achieve for clients, including an Effie award from the American Marketing Association. West joined The Gibbes Company in 2005.
Anne Jernigan has been promoted to account executive. Jernigan coordinates public relations and marketing issues for several clients. Her responsibilities include event planning, interactive and social media, creative and copy writing, media placement and publishing. Jernigan holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing communications from the University of Mississippi and joined TGC as an assistance account executive in 2007. She serves on the board of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi Central Chapter and was recently named Emerging Professional of the Year by the organization.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy