GodwinGroup adds to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 29,2011
GodwinGroup recently added three team members to its Gulf Coast office. Diana Phillips joined as senior copywriter. Phillips brings valuable experience from her work in the hospitality, gaming, retail and Internet sectors. In 2007, she received the American Advertising Federation Mississippi Gulf Coast ADDY Award for Copywriter of the Year. Phillips is the former advertising copywriter for Beau Rivage Resort & Casino in Biloxi, where she served as creative team writer for an in-house advertising department. She also worked as a writer and editor for two agencies in California. Phillips received a bachelor of business administration degree in marketing from Loyola University in New Orleans, La.
Jamie Jernigan joined as senior brand manager. Jernigan joins GodwinGroup from Sun Herald MultiMedia in Gulfport, where she served as regional marketing consultant in charge of major national accounts. She also worked as an account executive for agencies in New Orleans, La., and Spartanburg, S.C. Jernigan graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg, where she received a bachelor of arts degree in public relations with a minor in marketing.
Melissa Weinberger serves as brand coordinator. She is a recent graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg, where she received a bachelor of arts degree in mass communication and journalism. Weinberger previously served as an intern for the agency. While at USM, Weinberger was a member of the Public Relations Student Society of America and the Student Government Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute