Mood earns MBA degree
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 29,2011
James T. “Tim” Mood was recently granted an MBA from Mississippi State University. He completed the program with a 3.67 GPA.
Mood, 46, of Benton, is vice president of economic development with the Electric Power Associations of Mississippi.
He received his bachelor of science degree from Mississippi State University in agricultural economics in 1986. He completed the Mississippi School of Banking at the University of Mississippi in 1996 and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University in 1999.
He is a 2009 graduate of the Mississippi Economic Council’s Leadership Mississippi Program and was awarded the 2009 Rural Economic Development Leadership Award by the National Rural Economic Developer’s Association.
He is currently secretary/treasurer for the Mississippi Economic Development Council.
Mood serves as a deacon and trustee for First Presbyterian Church in Madison.
He is married to the former Lynn Fouché, and they have two children, Tanner, 20, and Marlee, 18.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager