Mood earns MBA degree
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 29,2011
James T. “Tim” Mood was recently granted an MBA from Mississippi State University. He completed the program with a 3.67 GPA.
Mood, 46, of Benton, is vice president of economic development with the Electric Power Associations of Mississippi.
He received his bachelor of science degree from Mississippi State University in agricultural economics in 1986. He completed the Mississippi School of Banking at the University of Mississippi in 1996 and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University in 1999.
He is a 2009 graduate of the Mississippi Economic Council’s Leadership Mississippi Program and was awarded the 2009 Rural Economic Development Leadership Award by the National Rural Economic Developer’s Association.
He is currently secretary/treasurer for the Mississippi Economic Development Council.
Mood serves as a deacon and trustee for First Presbyterian Church in Madison.
He is married to the former Lynn Fouché, and they have two children, Tanner, 20, and Marlee, 18.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law