Mood earns MBA degree
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 29,2011
James T. “Tim” Mood was recently granted an MBA from Mississippi State University. He completed the program with a 3.67 GPA.
Mood, 46, of Benton, is vice president of economic development with the Electric Power Associations of Mississippi.
He received his bachelor of science degree from Mississippi State University in agricultural economics in 1986. He completed the Mississippi School of Banking at the University of Mississippi in 1996 and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University in 1999.
He is a 2009 graduate of the Mississippi Economic Council’s Leadership Mississippi Program and was awarded the 2009 Rural Economic Development Leadership Award by the National Rural Economic Developer’s Association.
He is currently secretary/treasurer for the Mississippi Economic Development Council.
Mood serves as a deacon and trustee for First Presbyterian Church in Madison.
He is married to the former Lynn Fouché, and they have two children, Tanner, 20, and Marlee, 18.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges