Mood earns MBA degree
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 29,2011
James T. “Tim” Mood was recently granted an MBA from Mississippi State University. He completed the program with a 3.67 GPA.
Mood, 46, of Benton, is vice president of economic development with the Electric Power Associations of Mississippi.
He received his bachelor of science degree from Mississippi State University in agricultural economics in 1986. He completed the Mississippi School of Banking at the University of Mississippi in 1996 and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University in 1999.
He is a 2009 graduate of the Mississippi Economic Council’s Leadership Mississippi Program and was awarded the 2009 Rural Economic Development Leadership Award by the National Rural Economic Developer’s Association.
He is currently secretary/treasurer for the Mississippi Economic Development Council.
Mood serves as a deacon and trustee for First Presbyterian Church in Madison.
He is married to the former Lynn Fouché, and they have two children, Tanner, 20, and Marlee, 18.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring