Mood earns MBA degree
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 29,2011
James T. “Tim” Mood was recently granted an MBA from Mississippi State University. He completed the program with a 3.67 GPA.
Mood, 46, of Benton, is vice president of economic development with the Electric Power Associations of Mississippi.
He received his bachelor of science degree from Mississippi State University in agricultural economics in 1986. He completed the Mississippi School of Banking at the University of Mississippi in 1996 and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University in 1999.
He is a 2009 graduate of the Mississippi Economic Council’s Leadership Mississippi Program and was awarded the 2009 Rural Economic Development Leadership Award by the National Rural Economic Developer’s Association.
He is currently secretary/treasurer for the Mississippi Economic Development Council.
Mood serves as a deacon and trustee for First Presbyterian Church in Madison.
He is married to the former Lynn Fouché, and they have two children, Tanner, 20, and Marlee, 18.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics