Hall of Fame physicians
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2011
The Forrest General Healthcare Foundation is pleased to announce that six local physicians have been chosen as inductees for the third annual Doctors’ Hall of Fame.
The Doctors’ Hall of Fame is organized by the hospital’s foundation to honor those physicians who have contributed to the improvement of healthcare in Hattiesburg and to the growth and excellence of Forrest General Hospital. Any physician serving Forrest General who meets the specified criteria, whether they are still practicing, retired or deceased, may be nominated for this award.
Out of the outstanding nominees submitted for this year’s induction, the following physicians will be honored for the 2011 Doctor’s Hall of Fame: Duane Burgess Sr., M.D.; A. Jerald Jackson, M.D.; T. Erskine Ross III, M.D.; Fred Tatum, M.D.; Clint White, M.D.; and, William Whitehead, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line