Hall of Fame physicians
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2011
The Forrest General Healthcare Foundation is pleased to announce that six local physicians have been chosen as inductees for the third annual Doctors’ Hall of Fame.
The Doctors’ Hall of Fame is organized by the hospital’s foundation to honor those physicians who have contributed to the improvement of healthcare in Hattiesburg and to the growth and excellence of Forrest General Hospital. Any physician serving Forrest General who meets the specified criteria, whether they are still practicing, retired or deceased, may be nominated for this award.
Out of the outstanding nominees submitted for this year’s induction, the following physicians will be honored for the 2011 Doctor’s Hall of Fame: Duane Burgess Sr., M.D.; A. Jerald Jackson, M.D.; T. Erskine Ross III, M.D.; Fred Tatum, M.D.; Clint White, M.D.; and, William Whitehead, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics