Hall of Fame physicians
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2011
The Forrest General Healthcare Foundation is pleased to announce that six local physicians have been chosen as inductees for the third annual Doctors’ Hall of Fame.
The Doctors’ Hall of Fame is organized by the hospital’s foundation to honor those physicians who have contributed to the improvement of healthcare in Hattiesburg and to the growth and excellence of Forrest General Hospital. Any physician serving Forrest General who meets the specified criteria, whether they are still practicing, retired or deceased, may be nominated for this award.
Out of the outstanding nominees submitted for this year’s induction, the following physicians will be honored for the 2011 Doctor’s Hall of Fame: Duane Burgess Sr., M.D.; A. Jerald Jackson, M.D.; T. Erskine Ross III, M.D.; Fred Tatum, M.D.; Clint White, M.D.; and, William Whitehead, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals