Hall of Fame physicians
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2011
The Forrest General Healthcare Foundation is pleased to announce that six local physicians have been chosen as inductees for the third annual Doctors’ Hall of Fame.
The Doctors’ Hall of Fame is organized by the hospital’s foundation to honor those physicians who have contributed to the improvement of healthcare in Hattiesburg and to the growth and excellence of Forrest General Hospital. Any physician serving Forrest General who meets the specified criteria, whether they are still practicing, retired or deceased, may be nominated for this award.
Out of the outstanding nominees submitted for this year’s induction, the following physicians will be honored for the 2011 Doctor’s Hall of Fame: Duane Burgess Sr., M.D.; A. Jerald Jackson, M.D.; T. Erskine Ross III, M.D.; Fred Tatum, M.D.; Clint White, M.D.; and, William Whitehead, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur