Hall of Fame physicians
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2011
The Forrest General Healthcare Foundation is pleased to announce that six local physicians have been chosen as inductees for the third annual Doctors’ Hall of Fame.
The Doctors’ Hall of Fame is organized by the hospital’s foundation to honor those physicians who have contributed to the improvement of healthcare in Hattiesburg and to the growth and excellence of Forrest General Hospital. Any physician serving Forrest General who meets the specified criteria, whether they are still practicing, retired or deceased, may be nominated for this award.
Out of the outstanding nominees submitted for this year’s induction, the following physicians will be honored for the 2011 Doctor’s Hall of Fame: Duane Burgess Sr., M.D.; A. Jerald Jackson, M.D.; T. Erskine Ross III, M.D.; Fred Tatum, M.D.; Clint White, M.D.; and, William Whitehead, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager