Hancock names managers
Jesse Allen has been named manager of Hancock Bank’s Market Street branch in Pascagoula. A native of Pascagoula, Allen has served as a financial services associate at several coastal Hancock Bank branches, and was branch manager of Harrison Finance.
He completed the Mississippi Insurance certification course, and has six years experience in the financial services industry. He is a graduate of Pascagoula High School and attended the University of Southern Mississippi.
Allen serves on the board of the Kiwanis Club, and is a member of Junior Achievement and South Mississippi Home Builders Association. He attends Grace Church Gulf Coast of Ocean Springs.
Nikki Skrmetti has been named manager of Hancock Bank’s Washington Avenue branch in Ocean Springs. A native of Ocean Springs, Skrmetti has served as a Hancock Bank financial services associate since 2005. She is a graduate of Ocean Springs High School and received her bachelor of science degree in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi. She earned her MBA at William Carey University.
Skrmetti completed the bank’s Management Associate Program and worked in the Ocean Springs east branch and the city’s main branch. She served as a team leader for the American Heart Association, and is an active partner for the Jackson County Civic Action Committee. She also serves as ambassador for the Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP