Hancock names managers
Jesse Allen has been named manager of Hancock Bank’s Market Street branch in Pascagoula. A native of Pascagoula, Allen has served as a financial services associate at several coastal Hancock Bank branches, and was branch manager of Harrison Finance.
He completed the Mississippi Insurance certification course, and has six years experience in the financial services industry. He is a graduate of Pascagoula High School and attended the University of Southern Mississippi.
Allen serves on the board of the Kiwanis Club, and is a member of Junior Achievement and South Mississippi Home Builders Association. He attends Grace Church Gulf Coast of Ocean Springs.
Nikki Skrmetti has been named manager of Hancock Bank’s Washington Avenue branch in Ocean Springs. A native of Ocean Springs, Skrmetti has served as a Hancock Bank financial services associate since 2005. She is a graduate of Ocean Springs High School and received her bachelor of science degree in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi. She earned her MBA at William Carey University.
Skrmetti completed the bank’s Management Associate Program and worked in the Ocean Springs east branch and the city’s main branch. She served as a team leader for the American Heart Association, and is an active partner for the Jackson County Civic Action Committee. She also serves as ambassador for the Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Texas company buys Tuscaloosa Marine Shale leases