Hancock names managers
Jesse Allen has been named manager of Hancock Bank’s Market Street branch in Pascagoula. A native of Pascagoula, Allen has served as a financial services associate at several coastal Hancock Bank branches, and was branch manager of Harrison Finance.
He completed the Mississippi Insurance certification course, and has six years experience in the financial services industry. He is a graduate of Pascagoula High School and attended the University of Southern Mississippi.
Allen serves on the board of the Kiwanis Club, and is a member of Junior Achievement and South Mississippi Home Builders Association. He attends Grace Church Gulf Coast of Ocean Springs.
Nikki Skrmetti has been named manager of Hancock Bank’s Washington Avenue branch in Ocean Springs. A native of Ocean Springs, Skrmetti has served as a Hancock Bank financial services associate since 2005. She is a graduate of Ocean Springs High School and received her bachelor of science degree in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi. She earned her MBA at William Carey University.
Skrmetti completed the bank’s Management Associate Program and worked in the Ocean Springs east branch and the city’s main branch. She served as a team leader for the American Heart Association, and is an active partner for the Jackson County Civic Action Committee. She also serves as ambassador for the Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option