Law firm changes name as Watkins shifts career focus
by For the MBJ
Published: May 30,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Watkins & Young, PLLC, has changed its name to Young Law Group, PLLC. The name change reflects several transitions at the law firm over the past year.
David Watkins has retired from practicing law in order to devote full time to his economic development projects with his company Watkins Development, LLC.
In addition, Bonnie Granger of Ocean Springs has joined the firm as an associate practicing in the areas of public finance, education law and general transactional matters.
Young Law Group will continue to operate in its current location in Union Station in downtown Jackson.
Source: Young Law Group
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'