Law firm changes name as Watkins shifts career focus
by For the MBJ
Published: May 30,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Watkins & Young, PLLC, has changed its name to Young Law Group, PLLC. The name change reflects several transitions at the law firm over the past year.
David Watkins has retired from practicing law in order to devote full time to his economic development projects with his company Watkins Development, LLC.
In addition, Bonnie Granger of Ocean Springs has joined the firm as an associate practicing in the areas of public finance, education law and general transactional matters.
Young Law Group will continue to operate in its current location in Union Station in downtown Jackson.
Source: Young Law Group
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful