Law firm changes name as Watkins shifts career focus
by For the MBJ
Published: May 30,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Watkins & Young, PLLC, has changed its name to Young Law Group, PLLC. The name change reflects several transitions at the law firm over the past year.
David Watkins has retired from practicing law in order to devote full time to his economic development projects with his company Watkins Development, LLC.
In addition, Bonnie Granger of Ocean Springs has joined the firm as an associate practicing in the areas of public finance, education law and general transactional matters.
Young Law Group will continue to operate in its current location in Union Station in downtown Jackson.
Source: Young Law Group
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus