Law firm changes name as Watkins shifts career focus
by For the MBJ
Published: May 30,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Watkins & Young, PLLC, has changed its name to Young Law Group, PLLC. The name change reflects several transitions at the law firm over the past year.
David Watkins has retired from practicing law in order to devote full time to his economic development projects with his company Watkins Development, LLC.
In addition, Bonnie Granger of Ocean Springs has joined the firm as an associate practicing in the areas of public finance, education law and general transactional matters.
Young Law Group will continue to operate in its current location in Union Station in downtown Jackson.
Source: Young Law Group
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports