Law firm changes name as Watkins shifts career focus
by For the MBJ
Published: May 30,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Watkins & Young, PLLC, has changed its name to Young Law Group, PLLC. The name change reflects several transitions at the law firm over the past year.
David Watkins has retired from practicing law in order to devote full time to his economic development projects with his company Watkins Development, LLC.
In addition, Bonnie Granger of Ocean Springs has joined the firm as an associate practicing in the areas of public finance, education law and general transactional matters.
Young Law Group will continue to operate in its current location in Union Station in downtown Jackson.
Source: Young Law Group
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation