Regions names managers
Regions Bank is pleased to announce Pamela Hall has been named manager of the bank’s Edgewater Branch in Biloxi. A banking industry veteran with more than 13 years of experience, Hall previously served as district manager for American General Financial Services.
A native of Tupelo, Miss., Hall received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is active in the Biloxi community as a member of the Biloxi Rotary Club of Edgewater, the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce and First Baptist Church of Biloxi.
Regions Bank also announced Stacey Courtney has been named manager of the bank’s 14th Street branch in Gulfport.
A banking industry veteran with more than nine years of experience, Courtney joins Regions from Wells Fargo Bank, where she managed the bank’s Courthouse Road branch for five years.
A native of Pickens, S.C., Courtney earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility