Regions names managers
Regions Bank is pleased to announce Pamela Hall has been named manager of the bank’s Edgewater Branch in Biloxi. A banking industry veteran with more than 13 years of experience, Hall previously served as district manager for American General Financial Services.
A native of Tupelo, Miss., Hall received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is active in the Biloxi community as a member of the Biloxi Rotary Club of Edgewater, the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce and First Baptist Church of Biloxi.
Regions Bank also announced Stacey Courtney has been named manager of the bank’s 14th Street branch in Gulfport.
A banking industry veteran with more than nine years of experience, Courtney joins Regions from Wells Fargo Bank, where she managed the bank’s Courthouse Road branch for five years.
A native of Pickens, S.C., Courtney earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager