Regions names managers
Regions Bank is pleased to announce Pamela Hall has been named manager of the bank’s Edgewater Branch in Biloxi. A banking industry veteran with more than 13 years of experience, Hall previously served as district manager for American General Financial Services.
A native of Tupelo, Miss., Hall received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is active in the Biloxi community as a member of the Biloxi Rotary Club of Edgewater, the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce and First Baptist Church of Biloxi.
Regions Bank also announced Stacey Courtney has been named manager of the bank’s 14th Street branch in Gulfport.
A banking industry veteran with more than nine years of experience, Courtney joins Regions from Wells Fargo Bank, where she managed the bank’s Courthouse Road branch for five years.
A native of Pickens, S.C., Courtney earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'