Regions names managers
Regions Bank is pleased to announce Pamela Hall has been named manager of the bank’s Edgewater Branch in Biloxi. A banking industry veteran with more than 13 years of experience, Hall previously served as district manager for American General Financial Services.
A native of Tupelo, Miss., Hall received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is active in the Biloxi community as a member of the Biloxi Rotary Club of Edgewater, the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce and First Baptist Church of Biloxi.
Regions Bank also announced Stacey Courtney has been named manager of the bank’s 14th Street branch in Gulfport.
A banking industry veteran with more than nine years of experience, Courtney joins Regions from Wells Fargo Bank, where she managed the bank’s Courthouse Road branch for five years.
A native of Pickens, S.C., Courtney earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil