Regions names managers
Regions Bank is pleased to announce Pamela Hall has been named manager of the bank’s Edgewater Branch in Biloxi. A banking industry veteran with more than 13 years of experience, Hall previously served as district manager for American General Financial Services.
A native of Tupelo, Miss., Hall received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is active in the Biloxi community as a member of the Biloxi Rotary Club of Edgewater, the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce and First Baptist Church of Biloxi.
Regions Bank also announced Stacey Courtney has been named manager of the bank’s 14th Street branch in Gulfport.
A banking industry veteran with more than nine years of experience, Courtney joins Regions from Wells Fargo Bank, where she managed the bank’s Courthouse Road branch for five years.
A native of Pickens, S.C., Courtney earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals