Adams and Reese named ‘Law Firm of the Year’
JACKSON — Adams and Reese has been selected “Project Finance Law Firm of the Year – USA” and “Banking and Finance Firm of the Year – USA” by Finance Monthly Magazine.
In the last few years, Adams and Reese transaction attorneys, led by the firm’s Public Finance Team and Banking and Finance Team have been involved in project and bank financings in excess of $15 billion, helping numerous major economic development projects move forward within the firm’s regional footprint along the Southeastern United States.
Adams and Reese Public Finance Team Leader Ray Cornelius said, “In today’s world, success in the complex project finance and banking and finance legal practice requires the coordination of multiple strong practice groups.”
Source: Adams and Reese
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi