Adams and Reese named ‘Law Firm of the Year’
JACKSON — Adams and Reese has been selected “Project Finance Law Firm of the Year – USA” and “Banking and Finance Firm of the Year – USA” by Finance Monthly Magazine.
In the last few years, Adams and Reese transaction attorneys, led by the firm’s Public Finance Team and Banking and Finance Team have been involved in project and bank financings in excess of $15 billion, helping numerous major economic development projects move forward within the firm’s regional footprint along the Southeastern United States.
Adams and Reese Public Finance Team Leader Ray Cornelius said, “In today’s world, success in the complex project finance and banking and finance legal practice requires the coordination of multiple strong practice groups.”
Source: Adams and Reese
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on