Adams and Reese named ‘Law Firm of the Year’
JACKSON — Adams and Reese has been selected “Project Finance Law Firm of the Year – USA” and “Banking and Finance Firm of the Year – USA” by Finance Monthly Magazine.
In the last few years, Adams and Reese transaction attorneys, led by the firm’s Public Finance Team and Banking and Finance Team have been involved in project and bank financings in excess of $15 billion, helping numerous major economic development projects move forward within the firm’s regional footprint along the Southeastern United States.
Adams and Reese Public Finance Team Leader Ray Cornelius said, “In today’s world, success in the complex project finance and banking and finance legal practice requires the coordination of multiple strong practice groups.”
Source: Adams and Reese
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth