Adams and Reese named ‘Law Firm of the Year’
JACKSON — Adams and Reese has been selected “Project Finance Law Firm of the Year – USA” and “Banking and Finance Firm of the Year – USA” by Finance Monthly Magazine.
In the last few years, Adams and Reese transaction attorneys, led by the firm’s Public Finance Team and Banking and Finance Team have been involved in project and bank financings in excess of $15 billion, helping numerous major economic development projects move forward within the firm’s regional footprint along the Southeastern United States.
Adams and Reese Public Finance Team Leader Ray Cornelius said, “In today’s world, success in the complex project finance and banking and finance legal practice requires the coordination of multiple strong practice groups.”
Source: Adams and Reese
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Top 40 Under 40
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur