Adams and Reese named ‘Law Firm of the Year’
JACKSON — Adams and Reese has been selected “Project Finance Law Firm of the Year – USA” and “Banking and Finance Firm of the Year – USA” by Finance Monthly Magazine.
In the last few years, Adams and Reese transaction attorneys, led by the firm’s Public Finance Team and Banking and Finance Team have been involved in project and bank financings in excess of $15 billion, helping numerous major economic development projects move forward within the firm’s regional footprint along the Southeastern United States.
Adams and Reese Public Finance Team Leader Ray Cornelius said, “In today’s world, success in the complex project finance and banking and finance legal practice requires the coordination of multiple strong practice groups.”
Source: Adams and Reese
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments