Business school, UMMC offering new master’s degree
OXFORD and JACKSON — The University of Mississippi School of Business Administration and University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Health Related Professions is seeking charter students for a new online master’s degree program in healthcare administration.
The program is designed for full-time students, with online instruction as the primary method of content delivery. Courses are offered for the fall, spring and summer terms.
Due to the specialized content and close working relationship between faculty and students, an on-site orientation is required over a weekend at the beginning of each student’s first term.
“This is a great collaboration between the UMMC and the School of Business,” said Bethany Cooper, director of corporate relations and MBA services. “We are excited to combine our collective faculty expertise to deliver a program that will graduate future leaders in the healthcare administration industry.
Source: Ole Miss
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Business school, UMMC offering new master’s degree”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge