Business school, UMMC offering new master’s degree
OXFORD and JACKSON — The University of Mississippi School of Business Administration and University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Health Related Professions is seeking charter students for a new online master’s degree program in healthcare administration.
The program is designed for full-time students, with online instruction as the primary method of content delivery. Courses are offered for the fall, spring and summer terms.
Due to the specialized content and close working relationship between faculty and students, an on-site orientation is required over a weekend at the beginning of each student’s first term.
“This is a great collaboration between the UMMC and the School of Business,” said Bethany Cooper, director of corporate relations and MBA services. “We are excited to combine our collective faculty expertise to deliver a program that will graduate future leaders in the healthcare administration industry.
Source: Ole Miss
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Business school, UMMC offering new master’s degree”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015