Business school, UMMC offering new master’s degree
OXFORD and JACKSON — The University of Mississippi School of Business Administration and University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Health Related Professions is seeking charter students for a new online master’s degree program in healthcare administration.
The program is designed for full-time students, with online instruction as the primary method of content delivery. Courses are offered for the fall, spring and summer terms.
Due to the specialized content and close working relationship between faculty and students, an on-site orientation is required over a weekend at the beginning of each student’s first term.
“This is a great collaboration between the UMMC and the School of Business,” said Bethany Cooper, director of corporate relations and MBA services. “We are excited to combine our collective faculty expertise to deliver a program that will graduate future leaders in the healthcare administration industry.
Source: Ole Miss
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Business school, UMMC offering new master’s degree”
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release