Business school, UMMC offering new master’s degree
OXFORD and JACKSON — The University of Mississippi School of Business Administration and University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Health Related Professions is seeking charter students for a new online master’s degree program in healthcare administration.
The program is designed for full-time students, with online instruction as the primary method of content delivery. Courses are offered for the fall, spring and summer terms.
Due to the specialized content and close working relationship between faculty and students, an on-site orientation is required over a weekend at the beginning of each student’s first term.
“This is a great collaboration between the UMMC and the School of Business,” said Bethany Cooper, director of corporate relations and MBA services. “We are excited to combine our collective faculty expertise to deliver a program that will graduate future leaders in the healthcare administration industry.
Source: Ole Miss
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Business school, UMMC offering new master’s degree”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment