Business school, UMMC offering new master’s degree
OXFORD and JACKSON — The University of Mississippi School of Business Administration and University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Health Related Professions is seeking charter students for a new online master’s degree program in healthcare administration.
The program is designed for full-time students, with online instruction as the primary method of content delivery. Courses are offered for the fall, spring and summer terms.
Due to the specialized content and close working relationship between faculty and students, an on-site orientation is required over a weekend at the beginning of each student’s first term.
“This is a great collaboration between the UMMC and the School of Business,” said Bethany Cooper, director of corporate relations and MBA services. “We are excited to combine our collective faculty expertise to deliver a program that will graduate future leaders in the healthcare administration industry.
Source: Ole Miss
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Business school, UMMC offering new master’s degree”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity