Trilogy Communications makes national ranking
PEARL — Trilogy Communications Inc. has been selected for a Fast 50 Asian American Business Award.
This award, given by the U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC), recognizes the 50 fastest-growing Asian-American owned companies in the U.S.
This is the second consecutive year Trilogy has received this distinction The award will be presented May 24 in Los Angeles.
Trilogy Communications manufactures technologically advanced air-dielectric, fully-bonded coaxial cables for wireless applications.
Source: Trilogy Communications
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast