Trilogy Communications makes national ranking
PEARL — Trilogy Communications Inc. has been selected for a Fast 50 Asian American Business Award.
This award, given by the U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC), recognizes the 50 fastest-growing Asian-American owned companies in the U.S.
This is the second consecutive year Trilogy has received this distinction The award will be presented May 24 in Los Angeles.
Trilogy Communications manufactures technologically advanced air-dielectric, fully-bonded coaxial cables for wireless applications.
Source: Trilogy Communications
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M