MBJ Exclusive — Breaking News: Tuesday when Barbour will unveil Natchez development
Published: June 3,2011
A source who spoke to Magnolia Marketplace Friday evening on the condition of anonymity said Gov. Haley Barbour will be in Natchez on Tuesday for a “major” economic development announcement at 1 p.m.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87