MBJ Editorial: Education remains atop state’s business wish list
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 5,2011
Tags: agriculture, automobile industry, banking and finance, Blueprint Mississippi Road Show, casinos, Congress, courts, disaster, disaster recovery, economic development, economy, education, employment, energy, environment, federal agency, federal government, Gov. Haley Barbour, healthcare, higher education, hospitality, investing, jobs, Lady Gaga, manufacturing, mergers and acquisitions, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Economic Council, municipal government, offshore drilling, oil and gas, oil spill, publicly traded company, real estate, recession, retail, severe weather, state agency, state government, Tea Party, tourism, transportation, travel, unemployment, utilities, Weather
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur