MBJ Editorial: Education remains atop state’s business wish list
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 5,2011
Tags: agriculture, automobile industry, banking and finance, Blueprint Mississippi Road Show, casinos, Congress, courts, disaster, disaster recovery, economic development, economy, education, employment, energy, environment, federal agency, federal government, Gov. Haley Barbour, healthcare, higher education, hospitality, investing, jobs, Lady Gaga, manufacturing, mergers and acquisitions, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Economic Council, municipal government, offshore drilling, oil and gas, oil spill, publicly traded company, real estate, recession, retail, severe weather, state agency, state government, Tea Party, tourism, transportation, travel, unemployment, utilities, Weather
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers