Gardner joins Natchez Inc.
Ariel Gardner has joined Natchez Inc., the economic development entity for Natchez and Adams County, as office/communication manager. Gardner, a native of Vidalia, brings a wealth of knowledge to this position through her undergraduate studies at Southern Miss and the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, her work with the Natchez Garden Club, Fall and Spring Pilgrimage, retail businesses and other organizations.
Gardner has a degree in criminal justice with an emphasis in political science from Southern Miss and studied accounting at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
During her undergraduate studies, Gardner began working with various service and volunteer organizations such as the Pi Beta Phi sorority, the Order of Omega and the Criminal Justice Association.
She is an active member with the Mississippi Economic Development Council, the Southern Miss Alumni Association and Pi Beta Phi Alumnae Organization. During her free time, she enjoys reading, working out, spending time with friends and supporting USM Golden Eagle athletics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Gardner joins Natchez Inc.”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate