Gardner joins Natchez Inc.
Ariel Gardner has joined Natchez Inc., the economic development entity for Natchez and Adams County, as office/communication manager. Gardner, a native of Vidalia, brings a wealth of knowledge to this position through her undergraduate studies at Southern Miss and the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, her work with the Natchez Garden Club, Fall and Spring Pilgrimage, retail businesses and other organizations.
Gardner has a degree in criminal justice with an emphasis in political science from Southern Miss and studied accounting at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
During her undergraduate studies, Gardner began working with various service and volunteer organizations such as the Pi Beta Phi sorority, the Order of Omega and the Criminal Justice Association.
She is an active member with the Mississippi Economic Development Council, the Southern Miss Alumni Association and Pi Beta Phi Alumnae Organization. During her free time, she enjoys reading, working out, spending time with friends and supporting USM Golden Eagle athletics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Gardner joins Natchez Inc.”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that