Gardner joins Natchez Inc.
Ariel Gardner has joined Natchez Inc., the economic development entity for Natchez and Adams County, as office/communication manager. Gardner, a native of Vidalia, brings a wealth of knowledge to this position through her undergraduate studies at Southern Miss and the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, her work with the Natchez Garden Club, Fall and Spring Pilgrimage, retail businesses and other organizations.
Gardner has a degree in criminal justice with an emphasis in political science from Southern Miss and studied accounting at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
During her undergraduate studies, Gardner began working with various service and volunteer organizations such as the Pi Beta Phi sorority, the Order of Omega and the Criminal Justice Association.
She is an active member with the Mississippi Economic Development Council, the Southern Miss Alumni Association and Pi Beta Phi Alumnae Organization. During her free time, she enjoys reading, working out, spending time with friends and supporting USM Golden Eagle athletics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Gardner joins Natchez Inc.”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks