Gardner joins Natchez Inc.
Ariel Gardner has joined Natchez Inc., the economic development entity for Natchez and Adams County, as office/communication manager. Gardner, a native of Vidalia, brings a wealth of knowledge to this position through her undergraduate studies at Southern Miss and the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, her work with the Natchez Garden Club, Fall and Spring Pilgrimage, retail businesses and other organizations.
Gardner has a degree in criminal justice with an emphasis in political science from Southern Miss and studied accounting at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
During her undergraduate studies, Gardner began working with various service and volunteer organizations such as the Pi Beta Phi sorority, the Order of Omega and the Criminal Justice Association.
She is an active member with the Mississippi Economic Development Council, the Southern Miss Alumni Association and Pi Beta Phi Alumnae Organization. During her free time, she enjoys reading, working out, spending time with friends and supporting USM Golden Eagle athletics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Gardner joins Natchez Inc.”
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast