Gardner joins Natchez Inc.
Ariel Gardner has joined Natchez Inc., the economic development entity for Natchez and Adams County, as office/communication manager. Gardner, a native of Vidalia, brings a wealth of knowledge to this position through her undergraduate studies at Southern Miss and the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, her work with the Natchez Garden Club, Fall and Spring Pilgrimage, retail businesses and other organizations.
Gardner has a degree in criminal justice with an emphasis in political science from Southern Miss and studied accounting at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
During her undergraduate studies, Gardner began working with various service and volunteer organizations such as the Pi Beta Phi sorority, the Order of Omega and the Criminal Justice Association.
She is an active member with the Mississippi Economic Development Council, the Southern Miss Alumni Association and Pi Beta Phi Alumnae Organization. During her free time, she enjoys reading, working out, spending time with friends and supporting USM Golden Eagle athletics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Gardner joins Natchez Inc.”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus