Hospital recognizes service
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with May anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following.
Mississippi State Hospital May service award recipients include: Deloris Meyer of Jackson, 10 years; Chad Rommerdale, 15 years; Jennifer Bailey of Jackson, 20 years; Gwendolyn Divinity of Utica, 15 years; Mamie McLaurin of Byram, 25 years; Christopher Watkins of Morton, 15 years; Jeffrey McIntyre of Brandon, five years; Jeffrey Jordan of Clinton, 25 years; Marcia Hardge of Byram, five years; Bobby Dawson of Raleigh, five years; Molly Sprayberry, 10 years; Charles Layton of Brandon, five years; and, Cynthia Sullivan, five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Running with the big dogs — Hollywood Feed taking small-store feel to national level