Hospital recognizes service
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with May anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following.
Mississippi State Hospital May service award recipients include: Deloris Meyer of Jackson, 10 years; Chad Rommerdale, 15 years; Jennifer Bailey of Jackson, 20 years; Gwendolyn Divinity of Utica, 15 years; Mamie McLaurin of Byram, 25 years; Christopher Watkins of Morton, 15 years; Jeffrey McIntyre of Brandon, five years; Jeffrey Jordan of Clinton, 25 years; Marcia Hardge of Byram, five years; Bobby Dawson of Raleigh, five years; Molly Sprayberry, 10 years; Charles Layton of Brandon, five years; and, Cynthia Sullivan, five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training