Hospital recognizes service
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with May anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following.
Mississippi State Hospital May service award recipients include: Deloris Meyer of Jackson, 10 years; Chad Rommerdale, 15 years; Jennifer Bailey of Jackson, 20 years; Gwendolyn Divinity of Utica, 15 years; Mamie McLaurin of Byram, 25 years; Christopher Watkins of Morton, 15 years; Jeffrey McIntyre of Brandon, five years; Jeffrey Jordan of Clinton, 25 years; Marcia Hardge of Byram, five years; Bobby Dawson of Raleigh, five years; Molly Sprayberry, 10 years; Charles Layton of Brandon, five years; and, Cynthia Sullivan, five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal