Hospital recognizes service
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with May anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following.
Mississippi State Hospital May service award recipients include: Deloris Meyer of Jackson, 10 years; Chad Rommerdale, 15 years; Jennifer Bailey of Jackson, 20 years; Gwendolyn Divinity of Utica, 15 years; Mamie McLaurin of Byram, 25 years; Christopher Watkins of Morton, 15 years; Jeffrey McIntyre of Brandon, five years; Jeffrey Jordan of Clinton, 25 years; Marcia Hardge of Byram, five years; Bobby Dawson of Raleigh, five years; Molly Sprayberry, 10 years; Charles Layton of Brandon, five years; and, Cynthia Sullivan, five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson