Hospital recognizes service
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with May anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following.
Mississippi State Hospital May service award recipients include: Deloris Meyer of Jackson, 10 years; Chad Rommerdale, 15 years; Jennifer Bailey of Jackson, 20 years; Gwendolyn Divinity of Utica, 15 years; Mamie McLaurin of Byram, 25 years; Christopher Watkins of Morton, 15 years; Jeffrey McIntyre of Brandon, five years; Jeffrey Jordan of Clinton, 25 years; Marcia Hardge of Byram, five years; Bobby Dawson of Raleigh, five years; Molly Sprayberry, 10 years; Charles Layton of Brandon, five years; and, Cynthia Sullivan, five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma