Hudson named Tenn. president
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that Jeff Hudson was elected West Tennessee president for Renasant Bank.
Prior to joining Renasant, Hudson was executive vice president and manager of the Correspondent Department at a large regional bank.
He attended the University of Mississippi, graduating with a BBA in marketing. In addition, he has attended the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
Hudson and his wife, Lori, have three children, Miller (29), Kyle (27), and Hayley (19). The Hudson’s attend Hope Presbyterian Church and reside in Bartlett, Tenn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player