Hudson named Tenn. president
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that Jeff Hudson was elected West Tennessee president for Renasant Bank.
Prior to joining Renasant, Hudson was executive vice president and manager of the Correspondent Department at a large regional bank.
He attended the University of Mississippi, graduating with a BBA in marketing. In addition, he has attended the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
Hudson and his wife, Lori, have three children, Miller (29), Kyle (27), and Hayley (19). The Hudson’s attend Hope Presbyterian Church and reside in Bartlett, Tenn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law