Hudson named Tenn. president
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that Jeff Hudson was elected West Tennessee president for Renasant Bank.
Prior to joining Renasant, Hudson was executive vice president and manager of the Correspondent Department at a large regional bank.
He attended the University of Mississippi, graduating with a BBA in marketing. In addition, he has attended the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
Hudson and his wife, Lori, have three children, Miller (29), Kyle (27), and Hayley (19). The Hudson’s attend Hope Presbyterian Church and reside in Bartlett, Tenn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal