Hudson named Tenn. president
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that Jeff Hudson was elected West Tennessee president for Renasant Bank.
Prior to joining Renasant, Hudson was executive vice president and manager of the Correspondent Department at a large regional bank.
He attended the University of Mississippi, graduating with a BBA in marketing. In addition, he has attended the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
Hudson and his wife, Lori, have three children, Miller (29), Kyle (27), and Hayley (19). The Hudson’s attend Hope Presbyterian Church and reside in Bartlett, Tenn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line