Hudson named Tenn. president
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that Jeff Hudson was elected West Tennessee president for Renasant Bank.
Prior to joining Renasant, Hudson was executive vice president and manager of the Correspondent Department at a large regional bank.
He attended the University of Mississippi, graduating with a BBA in marketing. In addition, he has attended the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
Hudson and his wife, Lori, have three children, Miller (29), Kyle (27), and Hayley (19). The Hudson’s attend Hope Presbyterian Church and reside in Bartlett, Tenn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet