Students pick best professors
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 5,2011
University of Mississippi pharmacy students have selected three faculty members to receive awards for teaching excellence. Students in the first year of the pharmacy program, or PY1, chose John Rimoldi, professor of medicinal chemistry, as their Teacher of the Year.
PY4 students graduating with doctor of pharmacy degrees selected John Bridges, director of pharmaceutical services at Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women in Memphis, to receive the Introductory Practice Experience Preceptor of the Year award, and Richard “Buddy” Ogletree, clinical assistant professor of pharmacy practice and coordinator of Drug Information and Investigational Drugs at the UM Medical Center, as their Advanced Practice Experience Preceptor of the Year.
PY2 students selected Erin Holmes, assistant professor of pharmacy practice, as their Teacher of the Year, and PY3 students, who study at the UM Medical Center, chose Laurie Warrington, clinical assistant professor of pharmacy practice, to receive their Clinical Sciences Teacher of the Year award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project