Students pick best professors
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 5,2011
University of Mississippi pharmacy students have selected three faculty members to receive awards for teaching excellence. Students in the first year of the pharmacy program, or PY1, chose John Rimoldi, professor of medicinal chemistry, as their Teacher of the Year.
PY4 students graduating with doctor of pharmacy degrees selected John Bridges, director of pharmaceutical services at Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women in Memphis, to receive the Introductory Practice Experience Preceptor of the Year award, and Richard “Buddy” Ogletree, clinical assistant professor of pharmacy practice and coordinator of Drug Information and Investigational Drugs at the UM Medical Center, as their Advanced Practice Experience Preceptor of the Year.
PY2 students selected Erin Holmes, assistant professor of pharmacy practice, as their Teacher of the Year, and PY3 students, who study at the UM Medical Center, chose Laurie Warrington, clinical assistant professor of pharmacy practice, to receive their Clinical Sciences Teacher of the Year award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones