Students pick best professors
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 5,2011
University of Mississippi pharmacy students have selected three faculty members to receive awards for teaching excellence. Students in the first year of the pharmacy program, or PY1, chose John Rimoldi, professor of medicinal chemistry, as their Teacher of the Year.
PY4 students graduating with doctor of pharmacy degrees selected John Bridges, director of pharmaceutical services at Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women in Memphis, to receive the Introductory Practice Experience Preceptor of the Year award, and Richard “Buddy” Ogletree, clinical assistant professor of pharmacy practice and coordinator of Drug Information and Investigational Drugs at the UM Medical Center, as their Advanced Practice Experience Preceptor of the Year.
PY2 students selected Erin Holmes, assistant professor of pharmacy practice, as their Teacher of the Year, and PY3 students, who study at the UM Medical Center, chose Laurie Warrington, clinical assistant professor of pharmacy practice, to receive their Clinical Sciences Teacher of the Year award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data