Top volunteers receive awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 5,2011
Top volunteers for the Ford Center for the Performing Arts at the University of Mississippi were honored at the center’s recent annual reception. There were nine gold, 38 silver and 47 bronze volunteers.
Volunteers in the platinum category, the highest level, were Sue Gauthier, Linda Iorio, Loretta Reece and Joanne Wilkinson.
Additionally, four coveted “Golden Flashlight” awards were presented to volunteers who went above and beyond the call of duty. They were Evelyn Smith, Jerrill McGehee, Floyd Bryant and Faylene Bryant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county