Top volunteers receive awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 5,2011
Top volunteers for the Ford Center for the Performing Arts at the University of Mississippi were honored at the center’s recent annual reception. There were nine gold, 38 silver and 47 bronze volunteers.
Volunteers in the platinum category, the highest level, were Sue Gauthier, Linda Iorio, Loretta Reece and Joanne Wilkinson.
Additionally, four coveted “Golden Flashlight” awards were presented to volunteers who went above and beyond the call of duty. They were Evelyn Smith, Jerrill McGehee, Floyd Bryant and Faylene Bryant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19