Top volunteers receive awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 5,2011
Top volunteers for the Ford Center for the Performing Arts at the University of Mississippi were honored at the center’s recent annual reception. There were nine gold, 38 silver and 47 bronze volunteers.
Volunteers in the platinum category, the highest level, were Sue Gauthier, Linda Iorio, Loretta Reece and Joanne Wilkinson.
Additionally, four coveted “Golden Flashlight” awards were presented to volunteers who went above and beyond the call of duty. They were Evelyn Smith, Jerrill McGehee, Floyd Bryant and Faylene Bryant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M