Top volunteers receive awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 5,2011
Top volunteers for the Ford Center for the Performing Arts at the University of Mississippi were honored at the center’s recent annual reception. There were nine gold, 38 silver and 47 bronze volunteers.
Volunteers in the platinum category, the highest level, were Sue Gauthier, Linda Iorio, Loretta Reece and Joanne Wilkinson.
Additionally, four coveted “Golden Flashlight” awards were presented to volunteers who went above and beyond the call of duty. They were Evelyn Smith, Jerrill McGehee, Floyd Bryant and Faylene Bryant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones