Top volunteers receive awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 5,2011
Top volunteers for the Ford Center for the Performing Arts at the University of Mississippi were honored at the center’s recent annual reception. There were nine gold, 38 silver and 47 bronze volunteers.
Volunteers in the platinum category, the highest level, were Sue Gauthier, Linda Iorio, Loretta Reece and Joanne Wilkinson.
Additionally, four coveted “Golden Flashlight” awards were presented to volunteers who went above and beyond the call of duty. They were Evelyn Smith, Jerrill McGehee, Floyd Bryant and Faylene Bryant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again