Elevance bringing biofuels plant, 165 jobs
by For the MBJ
Published: June 7,2011
NATCHEZ — Elevance Renewable Sciences Inc., a creator of high-performance renewable specialty chemicals for use in personal care products, detergents, plastics and lubricants, announced the company has acquired the Delta BioFuels facility in Adams County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter