Elevance bringing biofuels plant, 165 jobs
by For the MBJ
Published: June 7,2011
NATCHEZ — Elevance Renewable Sciences Inc., a creator of high-performance renewable specialty chemicals for use in personal care products, detergents, plastics and lubricants, announced the company has acquired the Delta BioFuels facility in Adams County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur