Elevance bringing biofuels plant, 165 jobs
by For the MBJ
Published: June 7,2011
NATCHEZ — Elevance Renewable Sciences Inc., a creator of high-performance renewable specialty chemicals for use in personal care products, detergents, plastics and lubricants, announced the company has acquired the Delta BioFuels facility in Adams County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Events and Nominations