Elevance bringing biofuels plant, 165 jobs
by For the MBJ
Published: June 7,2011
NATCHEZ — Elevance Renewable Sciences Inc., a creator of high-performance renewable specialty chemicals for use in personal care products, detergents, plastics and lubricants, announced the company has acquired the Delta BioFuels facility in Adams County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line