Elevance bringing biofuels plant, 165 jobs
by For the MBJ
Published: June 7,2011
NATCHEZ — Elevance Renewable Sciences Inc., a creator of high-performance renewable specialty chemicals for use in personal care products, detergents, plastics and lubricants, announced the company has acquired the Delta BioFuels facility in Adams County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three