Inside Mississippi E-Center at JSU
by Stephen McDill
Published: June 7,2011
JACKSON- In the heart of the Mississippi e-Center at Jackson State University, Mississippi start-ups are getting a leg up on developing their dreams of selling a product or offering a service. MBJ-TV goes behind-the-scenes and interviews MDIC leaders William McHenry and Jim Finley about how they are incubating success in spite of a lingering recession. Tenants talk about their experiences at the e-Center and how they are giving back to one of the Capitol City’s best kept business secrets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns