Inside Mississippi E-Center at JSU
Published: June 7,2011
JACKSON- In the heart of the Mississippi e-Center at Jackson State University, Mississippi start-ups are getting a leg up on developing their dreams of selling a product or offering a service. MBJ-TV goes behind-the-scenes and interviews MDIC leaders William McHenry and Jim Finley about how they are incubating success in spite of a lingering recession. Tenants talk about their experiences at the e-Center and how they are giving back to one of the Capitol City’s best kept business secrets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life