Inside Mississippi E-Center at JSU
Published: June 7,2011
JACKSON- In the heart of the Mississippi e-Center at Jackson State University, Mississippi start-ups are getting a leg up on developing their dreams of selling a product or offering a service. MBJ-TV goes behind-the-scenes and interviews MDIC leaders William McHenry and Jim Finley about how they are incubating success in spite of a lingering recession. Tenants talk about their experiences at the e-Center and how they are giving back to one of the Capitol City’s best kept business secrets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Higher rates for Humana, lower for Magnolia ahead on health exchange