Inside Mississippi E-Center at JSU
Published: June 7,2011
JACKSON- In the heart of the Mississippi e-Center at Jackson State University, Mississippi start-ups are getting a leg up on developing their dreams of selling a product or offering a service. MBJ-TV goes behind-the-scenes and interviews MDIC leaders William McHenry and Jim Finley about how they are incubating success in spite of a lingering recession. Tenants talk about their experiences at the e-Center and how they are giving back to one of the Capitol City’s best kept business secrets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'