Inside Mississippi E-Center at JSU
Published: June 7,2011
JACKSON- In the heart of the Mississippi e-Center at Jackson State University, Mississippi start-ups are getting a leg up on developing their dreams of selling a product or offering a service. MBJ-TV goes behind-the-scenes and interviews MDIC leaders William McHenry and Jim Finley about how they are incubating success in spite of a lingering recession. Tenants talk about their experiences at the e-Center and how they are giving back to one of the Capitol City’s best kept business secrets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement