Realtor group endorses Bryant for governor
by For the MBJ
Published: June 10,2011
JACKSON — Yesterday, Phil Bryant’s campaign for governor received another key, pro-business endorsement at a news conference in Jackson. The Mississippi Association of Realtors formally endorsed Bryant citing his proven record of conservative, pro-business leadership.
Dee Denton, president of the Mississippi Association of Realtors, said, “Phil also understands that good government is key to helping more Mississippians achieve the American dream of homeownership. Home ownership not only benefits families, it also helps build strong communities and creates jobs.”
Bryant said, “One of the great things about receiving this endorsement is that Realtors are very outgoing people and they know how to put up a sign, so I’m excited about their involvement and support of the campaign.”
“Realtors do a great job growing the economy of communities across Mississippi, and as a result, helping people achieve the dream of home ownership and more financial security. Working together with Realtors, we can make Mississippi the most job-friendly state in America with low taxes, fewer regulations and an economic environment that encourages investment, recruitment of more industries and new start-up companies.”
Source: Lt. Gov. Phil Bryant
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Realtor group endorses Bryant for governor”
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million