Realtor group endorses Bryant for governor
by For the MBJ
Published: June 10,2011
JACKSON — Yesterday, Phil Bryant’s campaign for governor received another key, pro-business endorsement at a news conference in Jackson. The Mississippi Association of Realtors formally endorsed Bryant citing his proven record of conservative, pro-business leadership.
Dee Denton, president of the Mississippi Association of Realtors, said, “Phil also understands that good government is key to helping more Mississippians achieve the American dream of homeownership. Home ownership not only benefits families, it also helps build strong communities and creates jobs.”
Bryant said, “One of the great things about receiving this endorsement is that Realtors are very outgoing people and they know how to put up a sign, so I’m excited about their involvement and support of the campaign.”
“Realtors do a great job growing the economy of communities across Mississippi, and as a result, helping people achieve the dream of home ownership and more financial security. Working together with Realtors, we can make Mississippi the most job-friendly state in America with low taxes, fewer regulations and an economic environment that encourages investment, recruitment of more industries and new start-up companies.”
Source: Lt. Gov. Phil Bryant
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Realtor group endorses Bryant for governor”
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?