Banks in at DREAM
Lea Banks recently joined DREAM Inc. as resource development coordinator. Banks’ role at DREAM includes assisting CEO Glenda Crump, coordinating special events, representing DREAM at meetings and media events, building the donor base and diversifying funding sources and marketing DREAM’s Smart Choices and Big Books products.
A native of Yazoo City, Banks received her MFA from Pratt Institute and BLS degree from Millsaps College. Previously, she worked as an account manager and public relations director at DIG Creative + Solutions in Flowood, and also exhibits her artwork nationally.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force