Banks in at DREAM
Lea Banks recently joined DREAM Inc. as resource development coordinator. Banks’ role at DREAM includes assisting CEO Glenda Crump, coordinating special events, representing DREAM at meetings and media events, building the donor base and diversifying funding sources and marketing DREAM’s Smart Choices and Big Books products.
A native of Yazoo City, Banks received her MFA from Pratt Institute and BLS degree from Millsaps College. Previously, she worked as an account manager and public relations director at DIG Creative + Solutions in Flowood, and also exhibits her artwork nationally.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal