Banks in at DREAM
Lea Banks recently joined DREAM Inc. as resource development coordinator. Banks’ role at DREAM includes assisting CEO Glenda Crump, coordinating special events, representing DREAM at meetings and media events, building the donor base and diversifying funding sources and marketing DREAM’s Smart Choices and Big Books products.
A native of Yazoo City, Banks received her MFA from Pratt Institute and BLS degree from Millsaps College. Previously, she worked as an account manager and public relations director at DIG Creative + Solutions in Flowood, and also exhibits her artwork nationally.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion