Banks in at DREAM
Lea Banks recently joined DREAM Inc. as resource development coordinator. Banks’ role at DREAM includes assisting CEO Glenda Crump, coordinating special events, representing DREAM at meetings and media events, building the donor base and diversifying funding sources and marketing DREAM’s Smart Choices and Big Books products.
A native of Yazoo City, Banks received her MFA from Pratt Institute and BLS degree from Millsaps College. Previously, she worked as an account manager and public relations director at DIG Creative + Solutions in Flowood, and also exhibits her artwork nationally.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge