Banks in at DREAM
Lea Banks recently joined DREAM Inc. as resource development coordinator. Banks’ role at DREAM includes assisting CEO Glenda Crump, coordinating special events, representing DREAM at meetings and media events, building the donor base and diversifying funding sources and marketing DREAM’s Smart Choices and Big Books products.
A native of Yazoo City, Banks received her MFA from Pratt Institute and BLS degree from Millsaps College. Previously, she worked as an account manager and public relations director at DIG Creative + Solutions in Flowood, and also exhibits her artwork nationally.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete