Brunt joins First Commercial
First Commercial Bank announced that Mississippi banking industry veteran Billy Brunt has joined the state’s first bank for businesses and professionals as senior vice president, client development.
Before joining forces with FCB, Brunt led an aggressive expansion by BankFirst Financial Services into Madison and Rankin counties. From 2003 through late 2010 he was instrumental in the establishment and management of four new locations while also serving the financial needs of both commercial and private banking customers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete