Brunt joins First Commercial
First Commercial Bank announced that Mississippi banking industry veteran Billy Brunt has joined the state’s first bank for businesses and professionals as senior vice president, client development.
Before joining forces with FCB, Brunt led an aggressive expansion by BankFirst Financial Services into Madison and Rankin counties. From 2003 through late 2010 he was instrumental in the establishment and management of four new locations while also serving the financial needs of both commercial and private banking customers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money