Brunt joins First Commercial
First Commercial Bank announced that Mississippi banking industry veteran Billy Brunt has joined the state’s first bank for businesses and professionals as senior vice president, client development.
Before joining forces with FCB, Brunt led an aggressive expansion by BankFirst Financial Services into Madison and Rankin counties. From 2003 through late 2010 he was instrumental in the establishment and management of four new locations while also serving the financial needs of both commercial and private banking customers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that