Brunt joins First Commercial
First Commercial Bank announced that Mississippi banking industry veteran Billy Brunt has joined the state’s first bank for businesses and professionals as senior vice president, client development.
Before joining forces with FCB, Brunt led an aggressive expansion by BankFirst Financial Services into Madison and Rankin counties. From 2003 through late 2010 he was instrumental in the establishment and management of four new locations while also serving the financial needs of both commercial and private banking customers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium