Brunt joins First Commercial
First Commercial Bank announced that Mississippi banking industry veteran Billy Brunt has joined the state’s first bank for businesses and professionals as senior vice president, client development.
Before joining forces with FCB, Brunt led an aggressive expansion by BankFirst Financial Services into Madison and Rankin counties. From 2003 through late 2010 he was instrumental in the establishment and management of four new locations while also serving the financial needs of both commercial and private banking customers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training