Gresham appointed to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 12,2011
Gov. Haley Barbour has appointed Tom Gresham of Indianola to the State Board for Community and Junior Colleges representing the Second Congressional District. His term expires June 30, 2015.
Gresham earned a bachelor of business administration and a bachelor of fine arts in journalism from Southern Methodist University. He is president and CEO of Double Quick Inc. which operates 44 convenience stores, 12 Church’s Chicken restaurants and two Krystal restaurants in Northwest Mississippi and Southeast Arkansas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M