Gresham appointed to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 12,2011
Gov. Haley Barbour has appointed Tom Gresham of Indianola to the State Board for Community and Junior Colleges representing the Second Congressional District. His term expires June 30, 2015.
Gresham earned a bachelor of business administration and a bachelor of fine arts in journalism from Southern Methodist University. He is president and CEO of Double Quick Inc. which operates 44 convenience stores, 12 Church’s Chicken restaurants and two Krystal restaurants in Northwest Mississippi and Southeast Arkansas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams