Gresham appointed to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 12,2011
Gov. Haley Barbour has appointed Tom Gresham of Indianola to the State Board for Community and Junior Colleges representing the Second Congressional District. His term expires June 30, 2015.
Gresham earned a bachelor of business administration and a bachelor of fine arts in journalism from Southern Methodist University. He is president and CEO of Double Quick Inc. which operates 44 convenience stores, 12 Church’s Chicken restaurants and two Krystal restaurants in Northwest Mississippi and Southeast Arkansas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways