Gresham appointed to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 12,2011
Gov. Haley Barbour has appointed Tom Gresham of Indianola to the State Board for Community and Junior Colleges representing the Second Congressional District. His term expires June 30, 2015.
Gresham earned a bachelor of business administration and a bachelor of fine arts in journalism from Southern Methodist University. He is president and CEO of Double Quick Inc. which operates 44 convenience stores, 12 Church’s Chicken restaurants and two Krystal restaurants in Northwest Mississippi and Southeast Arkansas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option