Gresham appointed to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 12,2011
Gov. Haley Barbour has appointed Tom Gresham of Indianola to the State Board for Community and Junior Colleges representing the Second Congressional District. His term expires June 30, 2015.
Gresham earned a bachelor of business administration and a bachelor of fine arts in journalism from Southern Methodist University. He is president and CEO of Double Quick Inc. which operates 44 convenience stores, 12 Church’s Chicken restaurants and two Krystal restaurants in Northwest Mississippi and Southeast Arkansas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations