Killebrew promoted to VP
BankPlus announced Pamela Killebrew was recently promoted to vice president in the bank’s Durant office. Killebrew has over 35 years of experience in the banking industry.
A native of Lexington, Killebrew is a graduate of Holmes Community College.
In the community, Killebrew serves as president and former treasurer of the Holmes County Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the Holmes County Arts Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets