Killebrew promoted to VP
BankPlus announced Pamela Killebrew was recently promoted to vice president in the bank’s Durant office. Killebrew has over 35 years of experience in the banking industry.
A native of Lexington, Killebrew is a graduate of Holmes Community College.
In the community, Killebrew serves as president and former treasurer of the Holmes County Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the Holmes County Arts Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal