Killebrew promoted to VP
BankPlus announced Pamela Killebrew was recently promoted to vice president in the bank’s Durant office. Killebrew has over 35 years of experience in the banking industry.
A native of Lexington, Killebrew is a graduate of Holmes Community College.
In the community, Killebrew serves as president and former treasurer of the Holmes County Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the Holmes County Arts Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds