Killebrew promoted to VP
BankPlus announced Pamela Killebrew was recently promoted to vice president in the bank’s Durant office. Killebrew has over 35 years of experience in the banking industry.
A native of Lexington, Killebrew is a graduate of Holmes Community College.
In the community, Killebrew serves as president and former treasurer of the Holmes County Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the Holmes County Arts Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015