Mabus cited in book
Josh Mabus, owner of the Mabus Agency, was featured as a source in a new book by Lin Grensing-Pophal titled “Direct Mail in the Digital Age” (Self-Counsel Press, 2011).
The conversation between Mabus and Grensing-Pophal is relayed over the chapter “Leveraging Traditional Direct Mail and Online Options.”
The area centers on how the Mabus Agency uses print media, online tools and email to create multimedia recruiting campaigns for colleges and universities. The core of the chapter was a standard Mabus theme: strategy. Beyond strategy, Mabus takes the reader through the process of using technology to create highly-personalized, effective multimedia campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mabus cited in book”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics