Mabus cited in book
Josh Mabus, owner of the Mabus Agency, was featured as a source in a new book by Lin Grensing-Pophal titled “Direct Mail in the Digital Age” (Self-Counsel Press, 2011).
The conversation between Mabus and Grensing-Pophal is relayed over the chapter “Leveraging Traditional Direct Mail and Online Options.”
The area centers on how the Mabus Agency uses print media, online tools and email to create multimedia recruiting campaigns for colleges and universities. The core of the chapter was a standard Mabus theme: strategy. Beyond strategy, Mabus takes the reader through the process of using technology to create highly-personalized, effective multimedia campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mabus cited in book”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy