Mabus cited in book
Josh Mabus, owner of the Mabus Agency, was featured as a source in a new book by Lin Grensing-Pophal titled “Direct Mail in the Digital Age” (Self-Counsel Press, 2011).
The conversation between Mabus and Grensing-Pophal is relayed over the chapter “Leveraging Traditional Direct Mail and Online Options.”
The area centers on how the Mabus Agency uses print media, online tools and email to create multimedia recruiting campaigns for colleges and universities. The core of the chapter was a standard Mabus theme: strategy. Beyond strategy, Mabus takes the reader through the process of using technology to create highly-personalized, effective multimedia campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mabus cited in book”
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey