Mabus cited in book
Josh Mabus, owner of the Mabus Agency, was featured as a source in a new book by Lin Grensing-Pophal titled “Direct Mail in the Digital Age” (Self-Counsel Press, 2011).
The conversation between Mabus and Grensing-Pophal is relayed over the chapter “Leveraging Traditional Direct Mail and Online Options.”
The area centers on how the Mabus Agency uses print media, online tools and email to create multimedia recruiting campaigns for colleges and universities. The core of the chapter was a standard Mabus theme: strategy. Beyond strategy, Mabus takes the reader through the process of using technology to create highly-personalized, effective multimedia campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mabus cited in book”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill