Mabus cited in book
Josh Mabus, owner of the Mabus Agency, was featured as a source in a new book by Lin Grensing-Pophal titled “Direct Mail in the Digital Age” (Self-Counsel Press, 2011).
The conversation between Mabus and Grensing-Pophal is relayed over the chapter “Leveraging Traditional Direct Mail and Online Options.”
The area centers on how the Mabus Agency uses print media, online tools and email to create multimedia recruiting campaigns for colleges and universities. The core of the chapter was a standard Mabus theme: strategy. Beyond strategy, Mabus takes the reader through the process of using technology to create highly-personalized, effective multimedia campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mabus cited in book”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex