Miller promoted to COO
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has named Sherman Miller chief operating officer, effective May 31. Miller, currently vice president of operations, will have responsibility for all of Cal-Maine Foods’ production and processing facilities. He will report directly to Dolph Baker, president and CEO, and will work from the corporate office in Jackson.
Miller has been employed with Cal-Maine Foods for over 14 years. He most recently served as vice president of operations while working in the company’s Chase, Kansas, office. He was previously the general manager of this location. He also served in management positions at the company’s processing plant locations in Delta, Utah, and Edwards in Mississippi.
He is a member of the board of the U.S. Poultry and Egg Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015