Miller promoted to COO
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has named Sherman Miller chief operating officer, effective May 31. Miller, currently vice president of operations, will have responsibility for all of Cal-Maine Foods’ production and processing facilities. He will report directly to Dolph Baker, president and CEO, and will work from the corporate office in Jackson.
Miller has been employed with Cal-Maine Foods for over 14 years. He most recently served as vice president of operations while working in the company’s Chase, Kansas, office. He was previously the general manager of this location. He also served in management positions at the company’s processing plant locations in Delta, Utah, and Edwards in Mississippi.
He is a member of the board of the U.S. Poultry and Egg Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program