Miller promoted to COO
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has named Sherman Miller chief operating officer, effective May 31. Miller, currently vice president of operations, will have responsibility for all of Cal-Maine Foods’ production and processing facilities. He will report directly to Dolph Baker, president and CEO, and will work from the corporate office in Jackson.
Miller has been employed with Cal-Maine Foods for over 14 years. He most recently served as vice president of operations while working in the company’s Chase, Kansas, office. He was previously the general manager of this location. He also served in management positions at the company’s processing plant locations in Delta, Utah, and Edwards in Mississippi.
He is a member of the board of the U.S. Poultry and Egg Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones