Miller promoted to COO
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has named Sherman Miller chief operating officer, effective May 31. Miller, currently vice president of operations, will have responsibility for all of Cal-Maine Foods’ production and processing facilities. He will report directly to Dolph Baker, president and CEO, and will work from the corporate office in Jackson.
Miller has been employed with Cal-Maine Foods for over 14 years. He most recently served as vice president of operations while working in the company’s Chase, Kansas, office. He was previously the general manager of this location. He also served in management positions at the company’s processing plant locations in Delta, Utah, and Edwards in Mississippi.
He is a member of the board of the U.S. Poultry and Egg Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges