Miller promoted to COO
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has named Sherman Miller chief operating officer, effective May 31. Miller, currently vice president of operations, will have responsibility for all of Cal-Maine Foods’ production and processing facilities. He will report directly to Dolph Baker, president and CEO, and will work from the corporate office in Jackson.
Miller has been employed with Cal-Maine Foods for over 14 years. He most recently served as vice president of operations while working in the company’s Chase, Kansas, office. He was previously the general manager of this location. He also served in management positions at the company’s processing plant locations in Delta, Utah, and Edwards in Mississippi.
He is a member of the board of the U.S. Poultry and Egg Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities