Bomgar rolls out new IT analytical tool
JACKSON — Bomgar has introduced Bomgar Analytics, a brand new dashboard and reporting solution that allows IT organizations to easily view and analyze the valuable IT support data captured by their Bomgar remote support solution.
Featuring dashboard views and customizable reports, Bomgar Analytics provides a unique view into the details of an organization’s remote support sessions, empowering IT service desks to optimize their operations and performance.
Bomgar Analytics was specifically designed to enable IT organizations to easily analyze key support metrics and trends, pinpoint support challenges or opportunities and quickly take corrective actions, continuously monitoring performance and fine-tuning processes over time. With more than a dozen interactive pre-loaded reports, Bomgar Analytics leverages data contained in an organization’s Bomgar solution to display key industry-standard metrics, such as remote support session counts and length, average wait time, abandonment rates and customer satisfaction. Bomgar Analytics allows users to view or drill down on specific data any way they wish — by team, by technician, by device or operating system, and more.
Bomgar Analytics also gives users the flexibility to customize any pre-defined report or build their own. Bomgar also offers services to help IT organizations create and implement highly-customized reports if they desire.
Bomgar Analytics is available to all Bomgar enterprise license customers for an additional fee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge
- Real estate company paying $1M for compromising wetlands
- Nullification and interposition
- Authorities: Suspect in ricin-laced letters case appeared to try to run
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections