Bomgar rolls out new IT analytical tool
JACKSON — Bomgar has introduced Bomgar Analytics, a brand new dashboard and reporting solution that allows IT organizations to easily view and analyze the valuable IT support data captured by their Bomgar remote support solution.
Featuring dashboard views and customizable reports, Bomgar Analytics provides a unique view into the details of an organization’s remote support sessions, empowering IT service desks to optimize their operations and performance.
Bomgar Analytics was specifically designed to enable IT organizations to easily analyze key support metrics and trends, pinpoint support challenges or opportunities and quickly take corrective actions, continuously monitoring performance and fine-tuning processes over time. With more than a dozen interactive pre-loaded reports, Bomgar Analytics leverages data contained in an organization’s Bomgar solution to display key industry-standard metrics, such as remote support session counts and length, average wait time, abandonment rates and customer satisfaction. Bomgar Analytics allows users to view or drill down on specific data any way they wish — by team, by technician, by device or operating system, and more.
Bomgar Analytics also gives users the flexibility to customize any pre-defined report or build their own. Bomgar also offers services to help IT organizations create and implement highly-customized reports if they desire.
Bomgar Analytics is available to all Bomgar enterprise license customers for an additional fee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity