Ball State University report: Mississippi is fat and stupid
by Ross Reily
Published: June 17,2011
Mississippians are fat, stupid and doomed to low-wage, menial careers, according to a Ball State University report.
However, officials at the Mississippi Economic Council scoff at the findings, leading MEC president Blake Wilson to say, “I’m glad (they are) very safe behind (their) internet research perch.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Ball State University report: Mississippi is fat and stupid”
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital