BankPlus promotes Burleigh
Tracy Burleigh was recently promoted to first vice president in BankPlus’ Adkins office. Burleigh has over 25 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for four years.
A native of Shreveport, La., Burleigh attended Louisiana State University and is a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking.
In the community, Burleigh serves as an ambassador for the Greater Jackson Chamber of Commerce and is a member of both the President’s Council for the Greater Jackson Chamber of Commerce and the Professional Women’s Association.
Burleigh and her husband, Jim, have two children, Kristen and Allen.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain