BankPlus promotes Burleigh
Tracy Burleigh was recently promoted to first vice president in BankPlus’ Adkins office. Burleigh has over 25 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for four years.
A native of Shreveport, La., Burleigh attended Louisiana State University and is a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking.
In the community, Burleigh serves as an ambassador for the Greater Jackson Chamber of Commerce and is a member of both the President’s Council for the Greater Jackson Chamber of Commerce and the Professional Women’s Association.
Burleigh and her husband, Jim, have two children, Kristen and Allen.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation