BankPlus promotes Burleigh
Tracy Burleigh was recently promoted to first vice president in BankPlus’ Adkins office. Burleigh has over 25 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for four years.
A native of Shreveport, La., Burleigh attended Louisiana State University and is a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking.
In the community, Burleigh serves as an ambassador for the Greater Jackson Chamber of Commerce and is a member of both the President’s Council for the Greater Jackson Chamber of Commerce and the Professional Women’s Association.
Burleigh and her husband, Jim, have two children, Kristen and Allen.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast