BankPlus promotes Burleigh
Tracy Burleigh was recently promoted to first vice president in BankPlus’ Adkins office. Burleigh has over 25 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for four years.
A native of Shreveport, La., Burleigh attended Louisiana State University and is a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking.
In the community, Burleigh serves as an ambassador for the Greater Jackson Chamber of Commerce and is a member of both the President’s Council for the Greater Jackson Chamber of Commerce and the Professional Women’s Association.
Burleigh and her husband, Jim, have two children, Kristen and Allen.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access