BankPlus promotes Burleigh
Tracy Burleigh was recently promoted to first vice president in BankPlus’ Adkins office. Burleigh has over 25 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for four years.
A native of Shreveport, La., Burleigh attended Louisiana State University and is a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking.
In the community, Burleigh serves as an ambassador for the Greater Jackson Chamber of Commerce and is a member of both the President’s Council for the Greater Jackson Chamber of Commerce and the Professional Women’s Association.
Burleigh and her husband, Jim, have two children, Kristen and Allen.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Nullification and interposition
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge