BKD promotes Turnage
Edward W. “Trey” Turnage, CPA, has been promoted to senior manager of BKD, LLP’s Jackson and Oxford offices, Turnage, a member of BKD’s National Financial Services Group, performs audit and consulting services for public and private financial institutions. He also provides audit services for manufacturing and not-for-profit organizations.
Turnage has more than 10 years of public accounting experience and five years of experience in private industry. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders