BKD promotes Turnage
Edward W. “Trey” Turnage, CPA, has been promoted to senior manager of BKD, LLP’s Jackson and Oxford offices, Turnage, a member of BKD’s National Financial Services Group, performs audit and consulting services for public and private financial institutions. He also provides audit services for manufacturing and not-for-profit organizations.
Turnage has more than 10 years of public accounting experience and five years of experience in private industry. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015