BKD promotes Turnage
Edward W. “Trey” Turnage, CPA, has been promoted to senior manager of BKD, LLP’s Jackson and Oxford offices, Turnage, a member of BKD’s National Financial Services Group, performs audit and consulting services for public and private financial institutions. He also provides audit services for manufacturing and not-for-profit organizations.
Turnage has more than 10 years of public accounting experience and five years of experience in private industry. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Big job ahead for state economists in assessing business incentives
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability