BKD promotes Turnage
Edward W. “Trey” Turnage, CPA, has been promoted to senior manager of BKD, LLP’s Jackson and Oxford offices, Turnage, a member of BKD’s National Financial Services Group, performs audit and consulting services for public and private financial institutions. He also provides audit services for manufacturing and not-for-profit organizations.
Turnage has more than 10 years of public accounting experience and five years of experience in private industry. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?