BKD promotes Turnage
Edward W. “Trey” Turnage, CPA, has been promoted to senior manager of BKD, LLP’s Jackson and Oxford offices, Turnage, a member of BKD’s National Financial Services Group, performs audit and consulting services for public and private financial institutions. He also provides audit services for manufacturing and not-for-profit organizations.
Turnage has more than 10 years of public accounting experience and five years of experience in private industry. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money