Bragg makes VP
Jon L. Bragg has been promoted to vice president for Community Bank. Bragg has been with Community Bank since 2007, formally holding the title of assistant vice president.
Bragg is a graduate of Delta State University where he earned a bachelor of science in business administration.
Active in the community, Bragg is the vice president of the Hernando Chamber of Commerce board of directors and the treasurer for the Hernando Rotary Club. He is also a member of both the Hernando Lions Club and the Young Professionals of DeSoto County.
Bragg resides in Hernando with his wife, Lindsay, who teaches at Independence High School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways