Bragg makes VP
Jon L. Bragg has been promoted to vice president for Community Bank. Bragg has been with Community Bank since 2007, formally holding the title of assistant vice president.
Bragg is a graduate of Delta State University where he earned a bachelor of science in business administration.
Active in the community, Bragg is the vice president of the Hernando Chamber of Commerce board of directors and the treasurer for the Hernando Rotary Club. He is also a member of both the Hernando Lions Club and the Young Professionals of DeSoto County.
Bragg resides in Hernando with his wife, Lindsay, who teaches at Independence High School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete