Bragg makes VP
Jon L. Bragg has been promoted to vice president for Community Bank. Bragg has been with Community Bank since 2007, formally holding the title of assistant vice president.
Bragg is a graduate of Delta State University where he earned a bachelor of science in business administration.
Active in the community, Bragg is the vice president of the Hernando Chamber of Commerce board of directors and the treasurer for the Hernando Rotary Club. He is also a member of both the Hernando Lions Club and the Young Professionals of DeSoto County.
Bragg resides in Hernando with his wife, Lindsay, who teaches at Independence High School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium