Bragg makes VP
Jon L. Bragg has been promoted to vice president for Community Bank. Bragg has been with Community Bank since 2007, formally holding the title of assistant vice president.
Bragg is a graduate of Delta State University where he earned a bachelor of science in business administration.
Active in the community, Bragg is the vice president of the Hernando Chamber of Commerce board of directors and the treasurer for the Hernando Rotary Club. He is also a member of both the Hernando Lions Club and the Young Professionals of DeSoto County.
Bragg resides in Hernando with his wife, Lindsay, who teaches at Independence High School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency