Bragg makes VP
Jon L. Bragg has been promoted to vice president for Community Bank. Bragg has been with Community Bank since 2007, formally holding the title of assistant vice president.
Bragg is a graduate of Delta State University where he earned a bachelor of science in business administration.
Active in the community, Bragg is the vice president of the Hernando Chamber of Commerce board of directors and the treasurer for the Hernando Rotary Club. He is also a member of both the Hernando Lions Club and the Young Professionals of DeSoto County.
Bragg resides in Hernando with his wife, Lindsay, who teaches at Independence High School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal