Brangenberg service honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2011
Debbie Brangenberg was recently honored at the 2011 National Main Street Conference for her long-term career in Main Street. Brangenberg has 22 years of service as a Main Street professional in Mississippi and has served as the executive director of the Downtown Tupelo Main Street Association since 1991.
Brangenberg has also been recognized for her service by the Mississippi Main Street Association (MMSA). During her long tenure, Downtown Tupelo has won several state Main Street awards. In 2010, Brangenberg was awarded the Charles O. Beasley Scholarship Award for Main Street Manager of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss