Brangenberg service honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2011
Debbie Brangenberg was recently honored at the 2011 National Main Street Conference for her long-term career in Main Street. Brangenberg has 22 years of service as a Main Street professional in Mississippi and has served as the executive director of the Downtown Tupelo Main Street Association since 1991.
Brangenberg has also been recognized for her service by the Mississippi Main Street Association (MMSA). During her long tenure, Downtown Tupelo has won several state Main Street awards. In 2010, Brangenberg was awarded the Charles O. Beasley Scholarship Award for Main Street Manager of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn