Brangenberg service honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2011
Debbie Brangenberg was recently honored at the 2011 National Main Street Conference for her long-term career in Main Street. Brangenberg has 22 years of service as a Main Street professional in Mississippi and has served as the executive director of the Downtown Tupelo Main Street Association since 1991.
Brangenberg has also been recognized for her service by the Mississippi Main Street Association (MMSA). During her long tenure, Downtown Tupelo has won several state Main Street awards. In 2010, Brangenberg was awarded the Charles O. Beasley Scholarship Award for Main Street Manager of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal