Brangenberg service honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2011
Debbie Brangenberg was recently honored at the 2011 National Main Street Conference for her long-term career in Main Street. Brangenberg has 22 years of service as a Main Street professional in Mississippi and has served as the executive director of the Downtown Tupelo Main Street Association since 1991.
Brangenberg has also been recognized for her service by the Mississippi Main Street Association (MMSA). During her long tenure, Downtown Tupelo has won several state Main Street awards. In 2010, Brangenberg was awarded the Charles O. Beasley Scholarship Award for Main Street Manager of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues