Brangenberg service honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2011
Debbie Brangenberg was recently honored at the 2011 National Main Street Conference for her long-term career in Main Street. Brangenberg has 22 years of service as a Main Street professional in Mississippi and has served as the executive director of the Downtown Tupelo Main Street Association since 1991.
Brangenberg has also been recognized for her service by the Mississippi Main Street Association (MMSA). During her long tenure, Downtown Tupelo has won several state Main Street awards. In 2010, Brangenberg was awarded the Charles O. Beasley Scholarship Award for Main Street Manager of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not