Gauley presented award
Cooper Lighting, a division of Cooper Industries plc has announced the winners of the 34th Annual SOURCE Awards national lighting design competition. An Award of Recognition was presented to James Austin Gauley of Mississippi College in Clinton, for his Common Grounds Coffee House project.
Gauley was under the direction of Mandy Pickett, assistant professor and program coordinator of interior design at Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues