Marlar named district agent
Josh Marlar of Corinth has been named district general agent for the North Mississippi sales district of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company. In his new position with Colonial Life, Marlar is responsible for building a sales team to market the company’s products, programs and services in the area.
Marlar has five years of experience in the insurance industry, having worked previously for Aflac. He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi. Marlar and his wife, Candace, have one child.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending