Marlar named district agent
Josh Marlar of Corinth has been named district general agent for the North Mississippi sales district of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company. In his new position with Colonial Life, Marlar is responsible for building a sales team to market the company’s products, programs and services in the area.
Marlar has five years of experience in the insurance industry, having worked previously for Aflac. He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi. Marlar and his wife, Candace, have one child.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal