Marlar named district agent
Josh Marlar of Corinth has been named district general agent for the North Mississippi sales district of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company. In his new position with Colonial Life, Marlar is responsible for building a sales team to market the company’s products, programs and services in the area.
Marlar has five years of experience in the insurance industry, having worked previously for Aflac. He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi. Marlar and his wife, Candace, have one child.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican