Marlar named district agent
Josh Marlar of Corinth has been named district general agent for the North Mississippi sales district of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company. In his new position with Colonial Life, Marlar is responsible for building a sales team to market the company’s products, programs and services in the area.
Marlar has five years of experience in the insurance industry, having worked previously for Aflac. He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi. Marlar and his wife, Candace, have one child.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County