Marlar named district agent
Josh Marlar of Corinth has been named district general agent for the North Mississippi sales district of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company. In his new position with Colonial Life, Marlar is responsible for building a sales team to market the company’s products, programs and services in the area.
Marlar has five years of experience in the insurance industry, having worked previously for Aflac. He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi. Marlar and his wife, Candace, have one child.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Top 40 Under 40
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Top 40 Under 40 Nomination Form
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love