Spangler earns designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2011
Stephen Spangler, a researcher in the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) Information Technology Laboratory (ITL), recently earned accreditation as a Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional, with a specialty in operations and maintenance. In addition to his new achievement, Spangler also holds an LEED accreditation with a specialty in building design and construction.
Spangler has a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Virginia Tech. He currently works as a mechanical engineer for ITL’s CAD/BIM (Computer Aided Design/Building Information Modeling) Technology Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million