Spangler earns designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2011
Stephen Spangler, a researcher in the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) Information Technology Laboratory (ITL), recently earned accreditation as a Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional, with a specialty in operations and maintenance. In addition to his new achievement, Spangler also holds an LEED accreditation with a specialty in building design and construction.
Spangler has a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Virginia Tech. He currently works as a mechanical engineer for ITL’s CAD/BIM (Computer Aided Design/Building Information Modeling) Technology Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal