Spangler earns designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2011
Stephen Spangler, a researcher in the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) Information Technology Laboratory (ITL), recently earned accreditation as a Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional, with a specialty in operations and maintenance. In addition to his new achievement, Spangler also holds an LEED accreditation with a specialty in building design and construction.
Spangler has a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Virginia Tech. He currently works as a mechanical engineer for ITL’s CAD/BIM (Computer Aided Design/Building Information Modeling) Technology Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip