Spangler earns designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2011
Stephen Spangler, a researcher in the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) Information Technology Laboratory (ITL), recently earned accreditation as a Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional, with a specialty in operations and maintenance. In addition to his new achievement, Spangler also holds an LEED accreditation with a specialty in building design and construction.
Spangler has a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Virginia Tech. He currently works as a mechanical engineer for ITL’s CAD/BIM (Computer Aided Design/Building Information Modeling) Technology Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'