Spangler earns designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2011
Stephen Spangler, a researcher in the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) Information Technology Laboratory (ITL), recently earned accreditation as a Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional, with a specialty in operations and maintenance. In addition to his new achievement, Spangler also holds an LEED accreditation with a specialty in building design and construction.
Spangler has a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Virginia Tech. He currently works as a mechanical engineer for ITL’s CAD/BIM (Computer Aided Design/Building Information Modeling) Technology Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program