Todd elected to Hall
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2011
Lt. Col. Dean Todd, USAF, Ret., and member of Keesler Federal Credit Union’s volunteer board of directors was recently inducted into the Mississippi Credit Union Hall of Fame.
The Mississippi Credit Union Hall of Fame is the state’s highest honor, recognizing individuals for their years of credit union service and involvement at the local, chapter, state and national levels.
Dedicated to credit unions for over 38 years, Todd has held numerous credit union leadership positions at the local, state and national level. He has served on Keesler Federal Credit Union’s board of directors since 1973 and was elected to the Mississippi Credit Union Association board of directors in 2005. Since 1981, he has been active in the National Association of Credit Union Chairmen (NACUC). From 1997-2001, Todd served on the NACUC board of directors as secretary, treasurer and second vice chairman. In 2007, he was honored with the Eugene Ball Award from the National Association of Credit Union Chairmen, in recognition of his commitment to country, credit unions and the Chairmen’s Group.
Todd was also re-elected for a three-year term on the Mississippi Credit Union Association (MSCUA) board of directors. Todd will represent credit unions in the greater Gulf Coast area on the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison