Vaughn named to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2011
Mary L. Vaughn, a leader of Mississippi State University’s Assessment and Testing Services, is a new member of the 17-member governing board of the National College Testing Association. Vaughn is associate director of the Division of Student Affairs office.
Vaughn holds two MSU degrees, including a 2000 bachelor’s in management information systems and a master’s the following year in instructional technology. She currently is completing an MSU doctorate in technology education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law