Vaughn named to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2011
Mary L. Vaughn, a leader of Mississippi State University’s Assessment and Testing Services, is a new member of the 17-member governing board of the National College Testing Association. Vaughn is associate director of the Division of Student Affairs office.
Vaughn holds two MSU degrees, including a 2000 bachelor’s in management information systems and a master’s the following year in instructional technology. She currently is completing an MSU doctorate in technology education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money