Vaughn named to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2011
Mary L. Vaughn, a leader of Mississippi State University’s Assessment and Testing Services, is a new member of the 17-member governing board of the National College Testing Association. Vaughn is associate director of the Division of Student Affairs office.
Vaughn holds two MSU degrees, including a 2000 bachelor’s in management information systems and a master’s the following year in instructional technology. She currently is completing an MSU doctorate in technology education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident