Vaughn named to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2011
Mary L. Vaughn, a leader of Mississippi State University’s Assessment and Testing Services, is a new member of the 17-member governing board of the National College Testing Association. Vaughn is associate director of the Division of Student Affairs office.
Vaughn holds two MSU degrees, including a 2000 bachelor’s in management information systems and a master’s the following year in instructional technology. She currently is completing an MSU doctorate in technology education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi