Vaughn named to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2011
Mary L. Vaughn, a leader of Mississippi State University’s Assessment and Testing Services, is a new member of the 17-member governing board of the National College Testing Association. Vaughn is associate director of the Division of Student Affairs office.
Vaughn holds two MSU degrees, including a 2000 bachelor’s in management information systems and a master’s the following year in instructional technology. She currently is completing an MSU doctorate in technology education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62