Williamson joins MAS
Marketing Agents South Inc. in Ridgeland has added Michael Williamson to its staff effective July 1. Williamson comes to the firm from Forbes, Hever, and Wallace in Houston, Texas, where he served as a sales representative.
Williamson has over 11 years experience in the foodservice industry both as a dealer salesperson/project manager and manufacturers representative. Prior to that, he served in the United States Coast Guard and received a Commandant’s Letter of Commendation among other awards.
Williamson enjoys playing golf and spending time with his wife and family – Alicia, Baylee (7), Colin (3) and Finn (2).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn