Williamson joins MAS
Marketing Agents South Inc. in Ridgeland has added Michael Williamson to its staff effective July 1. Williamson comes to the firm from Forbes, Hever, and Wallace in Houston, Texas, where he served as a sales representative.
Williamson has over 11 years experience in the foodservice industry both as a dealer salesperson/project manager and manufacturers representative. Prior to that, he served in the United States Coast Guard and received a Commandant’s Letter of Commendation among other awards.
Williamson enjoys playing golf and spending time with his wife and family – Alicia, Baylee (7), Colin (3) and Finn (2).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders