Williamson joins MAS
Marketing Agents South Inc. in Ridgeland has added Michael Williamson to its staff effective July 1. Williamson comes to the firm from Forbes, Hever, and Wallace in Houston, Texas, where he served as a sales representative.
Williamson has over 11 years experience in the foodservice industry both as a dealer salesperson/project manager and manufacturers representative. Prior to that, he served in the United States Coast Guard and received a Commandant’s Letter of Commendation among other awards.
Williamson enjoys playing golf and spending time with his wife and family – Alicia, Baylee (7), Colin (3) and Finn (2).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- County surveyor accused of doing unlicensed work, fraud
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Brandon biometrics firm merges fingerprinting and smartphones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- Woman pleads not guilty to murder in second buttocks-enhancement case
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones