Williamson joins MAS
Marketing Agents South Inc. in Ridgeland has added Michael Williamson to its staff effective July 1. Williamson comes to the firm from Forbes, Hever, and Wallace in Houston, Texas, where he served as a sales representative.
Williamson has over 11 years experience in the foodservice industry both as a dealer salesperson/project manager and manufacturers representative. Prior to that, he served in the United States Coast Guard and received a Commandant’s Letter of Commendation among other awards.
Williamson enjoys playing golf and spending time with his wife and family – Alicia, Baylee (7), Colin (3) and Finn (2).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!