Williamson joins MAS
Marketing Agents South Inc. in Ridgeland has added Michael Williamson to its staff effective July 1. Williamson comes to the firm from Forbes, Hever, and Wallace in Houston, Texas, where he served as a sales representative.
Williamson has over 11 years experience in the foodservice industry both as a dealer salesperson/project manager and manufacturers representative. Prior to that, he served in the United States Coast Guard and received a Commandant’s Letter of Commendation among other awards.
Williamson enjoys playing golf and spending time with his wife and family – Alicia, Baylee (7), Colin (3) and Finn (2).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015