Pascagoula officials mull options as Court mulls fate of tax law
The Mississippi Supreme Court heard oral arguments last week related to a property tax distribution dispute between the City of Pascagoula and Jackson County.
While city officials await the high court’s decision, they’re mulling their options in the event the ruling doesn’t go their way.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs