River ports start recovery process, begin crunching the clean-up numbers
Varying degrees of recovery started last week at ports along the Mississippi River.
Having spent the better part of a month underwater, there were similar plans of action at each: Assess the damage, get it repaired and resume normal operations as quickly as possible.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case