Broadcast Media ad wins yet another award
STARKVILLE — Broadcast Media Group Inc. won a Telly Award for a commercial produced in 2010, bringing the company’s international production awards total to 12.
“Glass Half Full,” a TV commercial produced for Cancer Care at the Premier Health Complex in Starkville, was selected from a large group of submitted work from across the United States and around the world. A panel of more than 40 industry professionals judged the national competition.
The Telly was the latest in a series of awards for the commercial. At the American Advertising Federation Mississippi Delta chapter’s annual awards celebration held in February, the project won a gold Addy in the Local TV category, Best of Show – Broadcast and earned a “Copywriter of the Year” for Broadcast Media Group president Robbie Coblentz.
In May, the commercial won a gold award in the 28th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards. Nearly 4,000 entries were received from institutions and other health agencies across the country for this year’s competition. Four awards were given to Mississippi healthcare institutions or companies. The spot was the only Mississippi project to receive a gold award.
Source: Broadcast Media
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image