Broadcast Media ad wins yet another award
STARKVILLE — Broadcast Media Group Inc. won a Telly Award for a commercial produced in 2010, bringing the company’s international production awards total to 12.
“Glass Half Full,” a TV commercial produced for Cancer Care at the Premier Health Complex in Starkville, was selected from a large group of submitted work from across the United States and around the world. A panel of more than 40 industry professionals judged the national competition.
The Telly was the latest in a series of awards for the commercial. At the American Advertising Federation Mississippi Delta chapter’s annual awards celebration held in February, the project won a gold Addy in the Local TV category, Best of Show – Broadcast and earned a “Copywriter of the Year” for Broadcast Media Group president Robbie Coblentz.
In May, the commercial won a gold award in the 28th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards. Nearly 4,000 entries were received from institutions and other health agencies across the country for this year’s competition. Four awards were given to Mississippi healthcare institutions or companies. The spot was the only Mississippi project to receive a gold award.
Source: Broadcast Media
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years