Dania’s manuscript published
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 26,2011
Dr. Akash Dania, an assistant professor of finance in the School of Business at Alcorn State University, recently had his manuscript “Approaching the Asian elephant: understanding business-to-business relationships in India” published in the International Business and Economics Research Journal.
This study proposes and empirically tests a framework that measures the impact of “social formalities” and “power distance” on business relationships in context of India, a rapidly expanding emerging market. The model shows that power distance sets the stage for negations, and the respect for social formalities sets a tone of mutual reference and understanding that will facilitate the establishment of a foundation for long-term business relations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again