Dania’s manuscript published
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 26,2011
Dr. Akash Dania, an assistant professor of finance in the School of Business at Alcorn State University, recently had his manuscript “Approaching the Asian elephant: understanding business-to-business relationships in India” published in the International Business and Economics Research Journal.
This study proposes and empirically tests a framework that measures the impact of “social formalities” and “power distance” on business relationships in context of India, a rapidly expanding emerging market. The model shows that power distance sets the stage for negations, and the respect for social formalities sets a tone of mutual reference and understanding that will facilitate the establishment of a foundation for long-term business relations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO