Duvall, Black hired
Kassie Duvall has recently joined Venture Technologies as a sales associate. Duvall received her bachelors in business administration from Mississippi State University. In college, Kassie was an active member of the MSU campus activities board. She also served as head of marketing research in MSU’s EcoCAR: The NeXt Challenge. She was a member of the Kappa Epsilon Chapter of Phi Mu at Delta State University.
Duvall previously worked in the banking industry. At Venture, Kassie will be assisting government and education account managers and customers.
In a separate item, Gwain Black recently joined Venture Technologies as an account manager in Ridgeland. Black received his bachelors of business administration with minors in mathematics and marketing from Delta State University.
He is active in Young Business Leaders and is a member of Pinelake Church where he leads a Small Group of Men.
Black brings over 15 years of sales experience. Prior to joining Venture, Black was a district and division manager for U.S. Health, AIG and ING in insurance and investments. At Venture, he will provide IT solutions to organizations with an emphasis on private cloud building, cloud-based services and collaboration solutions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager