Duvall, Black hired
Kassie Duvall has recently joined Venture Technologies as a sales associate. Duvall received her bachelors in business administration from Mississippi State University. In college, Kassie was an active member of the MSU campus activities board. She also served as head of marketing research in MSU’s EcoCAR: The NeXt Challenge. She was a member of the Kappa Epsilon Chapter of Phi Mu at Delta State University.
Duvall previously worked in the banking industry. At Venture, Kassie will be assisting government and education account managers and customers.
In a separate item, Gwain Black recently joined Venture Technologies as an account manager in Ridgeland. Black received his bachelors of business administration with minors in mathematics and marketing from Delta State University.
He is active in Young Business Leaders and is a member of Pinelake Church where he leads a Small Group of Men.
Black brings over 15 years of sales experience. Prior to joining Venture, Black was a district and division manager for U.S. Health, AIG and ING in insurance and investments. At Venture, he will provide IT solutions to organizations with an emphasis on private cloud building, cloud-based services and collaboration solutions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts