Food truck ordinance heads for Jackson City Council vote
Don’t rush down to the corner looking for a food vending truck just yet.
Jackson City Councilman Quentin Whitwell’s plan for licensing food vending trucks and vending carts throughout the city received a public hearing last Tuesday but won’t get a final council vote until July 28, at the earliest.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years