Food truck ordinance heads for Jackson City Council vote
Don’t rush down to the corner looking for a food vending truck just yet.
Jackson City Councilman Quentin Whitwell’s plan for licensing food vending trucks and vending carts throughout the city received a public hearing last Tuesday but won’t get a final council vote until July 28, at the earliest.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi