Food truck ordinance heads for Jackson City Council vote
Don’t rush down to the corner looking for a food vending truck just yet.
Jackson City Councilman Quentin Whitwell’s plan for licensing food vending trucks and vending carts throughout the city received a public hearing last Tuesday but won’t get a final council vote until July 28, at the earliest.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property