Keeping the Bar raised
Disbarring lawyers not a simple matter
The fall from grace of a number of high-profile ex-attorneys such as Dickie Scruggs and Paul Minor have put that word in numerous headlines of late. Both Scruggs and Minor received felony convictions, which made their disbarment automatic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO