Keeping the Bar raised
Disbarring lawyers not a simple matter
The fall from grace of a number of high-profile ex-attorneys such as Dickie Scruggs and Paul Minor have put that word in numerous headlines of late. Both Scruggs and Minor received felony convictions, which made their disbarment automatic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)