MGM Resorts promotes Denny
MGM Resorts Mississippi has promoted Kacie Denny to regional director of casino marketing for the MGM Resorts Mississippi properties. Denny began her career with Beau Rivage in August 2004 as the slot division training manager. In 2006, Denny became the players club manager. Most notably during this time Denny lead a team of nearly 70 players club representatives through the reopening of Beau Rivage after Hurricane Katrina. In 2007, Denny moved to her most recent position as special events manager.
Denny has been a valuable member of the Beau Rivage team by gaining customer loyalty and attracting new players ones through her highly developed conceptual skills and excellent customer service skills.
As the regional director of casino marketing, Denny will oversee all aspects of casino marketing to include implementing and executing promotions and special events to ensure profit growth while retaining existing and acquiring new customers; executing business plans to ensure performance and profit goals are met. Denny will also serve as the department representative for company marketing meetings, committees and functions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity