MGM Resorts promotes Denny
MGM Resorts Mississippi has promoted Kacie Denny to regional director of casino marketing for the MGM Resorts Mississippi properties. Denny began her career with Beau Rivage in August 2004 as the slot division training manager. In 2006, Denny became the players club manager. Most notably during this time Denny lead a team of nearly 70 players club representatives through the reopening of Beau Rivage after Hurricane Katrina. In 2007, Denny moved to her most recent position as special events manager.
Denny has been a valuable member of the Beau Rivage team by gaining customer loyalty and attracting new players ones through her highly developed conceptual skills and excellent customer service skills.
As the regional director of casino marketing, Denny will oversee all aspects of casino marketing to include implementing and executing promotions and special events to ensure profit growth while retaining existing and acquiring new customers; executing business plans to ensure performance and profit goals are met. Denny will also serve as the department representative for company marketing meetings, committees and functions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval