MGM Resorts promotes Denny
MGM Resorts Mississippi has promoted Kacie Denny to regional director of casino marketing for the MGM Resorts Mississippi properties. Denny began her career with Beau Rivage in August 2004 as the slot division training manager. In 2006, Denny became the players club manager. Most notably during this time Denny lead a team of nearly 70 players club representatives through the reopening of Beau Rivage after Hurricane Katrina. In 2007, Denny moved to her most recent position as special events manager.
Denny has been a valuable member of the Beau Rivage team by gaining customer loyalty and attracting new players ones through her highly developed conceptual skills and excellent customer service skills.
As the regional director of casino marketing, Denny will oversee all aspects of casino marketing to include implementing and executing promotions and special events to ensure profit growth while retaining existing and acquiring new customers; executing business plans to ensure performance and profit goals are met. Denny will also serve as the department representative for company marketing meetings, committees and functions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- State's corn crop could set new yield record
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation