MGM Resorts promotes Denny
MGM Resorts Mississippi has promoted Kacie Denny to regional director of casino marketing for the MGM Resorts Mississippi properties. Denny began her career with Beau Rivage in August 2004 as the slot division training manager. In 2006, Denny became the players club manager. Most notably during this time Denny lead a team of nearly 70 players club representatives through the reopening of Beau Rivage after Hurricane Katrina. In 2007, Denny moved to her most recent position as special events manager.
Denny has been a valuable member of the Beau Rivage team by gaining customer loyalty and attracting new players ones through her highly developed conceptual skills and excellent customer service skills.
As the regional director of casino marketing, Denny will oversee all aspects of casino marketing to include implementing and executing promotions and special events to ensure profit growth while retaining existing and acquiring new customers; executing business plans to ensure performance and profit goals are met. Denny will also serve as the department representative for company marketing meetings, committees and functions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson