MGM Resorts promotes Denny
MGM Resorts Mississippi has promoted Kacie Denny to regional director of casino marketing for the MGM Resorts Mississippi properties. Denny began her career with Beau Rivage in August 2004 as the slot division training manager. In 2006, Denny became the players club manager. Most notably during this time Denny lead a team of nearly 70 players club representatives through the reopening of Beau Rivage after Hurricane Katrina. In 2007, Denny moved to her most recent position as special events manager.
Denny has been a valuable member of the Beau Rivage team by gaining customer loyalty and attracting new players ones through her highly developed conceptual skills and excellent customer service skills.
As the regional director of casino marketing, Denny will oversee all aspects of casino marketing to include implementing and executing promotions and special events to ensure profit growth while retaining existing and acquiring new customers; executing business plans to ensure performance and profit goals are met. Denny will also serve as the department representative for company marketing meetings, committees and functions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete