Perkins presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 26,2011
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM)- Mississippi Beach Chapter president Keith Guillot recently presented Susan Lepoma Perkins, APR, with the 2011 Rex E. Kelly Professional Achievement Award during the chapter’s June meeting.
The award recognizes an individual for professionalism and for her efforts in enhancing the role of the public relations practitioner. The award was developed by the chapter in 2001 to honor Rex E. Kelly, who was the first recipient of the award.
Perkins works in the Mississippi Department of Marine Resources Office of Coastal Management and Planning and serves as publicity chair for the PRAM Mississippi Beach Chapter. She was also the chapter’s nominee for PRAM’s State Professional Achievement Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi