Perkins presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 26,2011
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM)- Mississippi Beach Chapter president Keith Guillot recently presented Susan Lepoma Perkins, APR, with the 2011 Rex E. Kelly Professional Achievement Award during the chapter’s June meeting.
The award recognizes an individual for professionalism and for her efforts in enhancing the role of the public relations practitioner. The award was developed by the chapter in 2001 to honor Rex E. Kelly, who was the first recipient of the award.
Perkins works in the Mississippi Department of Marine Resources Office of Coastal Management and Planning and serves as publicity chair for the PRAM Mississippi Beach Chapter. She was also the chapter’s nominee for PRAM’s State Professional Achievement Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch