Perkins presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 26,2011
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM)- Mississippi Beach Chapter president Keith Guillot recently presented Susan Lepoma Perkins, APR, with the 2011 Rex E. Kelly Professional Achievement Award during the chapter’s June meeting.
The award recognizes an individual for professionalism and for her efforts in enhancing the role of the public relations practitioner. The award was developed by the chapter in 2001 to honor Rex E. Kelly, who was the first recipient of the award.
Perkins works in the Mississippi Department of Marine Resources Office of Coastal Management and Planning and serves as publicity chair for the PRAM Mississippi Beach Chapter. She was also the chapter’s nominee for PRAM’s State Professional Achievement Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators