Perkins presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 26,2011
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM)- Mississippi Beach Chapter president Keith Guillot recently presented Susan Lepoma Perkins, APR, with the 2011 Rex E. Kelly Professional Achievement Award during the chapter’s June meeting.
The award recognizes an individual for professionalism and for her efforts in enhancing the role of the public relations practitioner. The award was developed by the chapter in 2001 to honor Rex E. Kelly, who was the first recipient of the award.
Perkins works in the Mississippi Department of Marine Resources Office of Coastal Management and Planning and serves as publicity chair for the PRAM Mississippi Beach Chapter. She was also the chapter’s nominee for PRAM’s State Professional Achievement Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping