Short film made in Jackson
Mississippi filmmakers recently wrapped “Valentine’s Day,” a tragic love story filmed in several Jackson locations with a local cast and crew and a budget under $20,000.
Executive producer Robbie Fisher said, “What we tried to do was make this a beautiful, locally produced film to show what we can do.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Short film made in Jackson”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015