Short film made in Jackson
Mississippi filmmakers recently wrapped “Valentine’s Day,” a tragic love story filmed in several Jackson locations with a local cast and crew and a budget under $20,000.
Executive producer Robbie Fisher said, “What we tried to do was make this a beautiful, locally produced film to show what we can do.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Short film made in Jackson”
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs