Short film made in Jackson
Mississippi filmmakers recently wrapped “Valentine’s Day,” a tragic love story filmed in several Jackson locations with a local cast and crew and a budget under $20,000.
Executive producer Robbie Fisher said, “What we tried to do was make this a beautiful, locally produced film to show what we can do.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Short film made in Jackson”
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park