Short film made in Jackson
Mississippi filmmakers recently wrapped “Valentine’s Day,” a tragic love story filmed in several Jackson locations with a local cast and crew and a budget under $20,000.
Executive producer Robbie Fisher said, “What we tried to do was make this a beautiful, locally produced film to show what we can do.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Short film made in Jackson”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments