State gives $125 million in assistance
by Amy McCullough
Published: June 26,2011
Solar panel manufacturers Twin Creeks Technologies and Stion were recruited to the state by the Mississippi Development Authority (MDA), and the projects received loans of $50 million and $75 million, respectively.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker