The future of solar
Twin Creeks has openings; Stion on the way
Mississippians interested in high-paying jobs at solar panel manufacturing plants need to visit Northwest Mississippi Community College in Senatobia or Pearl River Community College in Hattiesburg.
Higher-level solar jobs require a two-year degree in science or technology or a four-year degree in industrial or manufacturing engineering. Other positions require aptitude testing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete