The future of solar
Twin Creeks has openings; Stion on the way
Mississippians interested in high-paying jobs at solar panel manufacturing plants need to visit Northwest Mississippi Community College in Senatobia or Pearl River Community College in Hattiesburg.
Higher-level solar jobs require a two-year degree in science or technology or a four-year degree in industrial or manufacturing engineering. Other positions require aptitude testing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015