The future of solar
Twin Creeks has openings; Stion on the way
Mississippians interested in high-paying jobs at solar panel manufacturing plants need to visit Northwest Mississippi Community College in Senatobia or Pearl River Community College in Hattiesburg.
Higher-level solar jobs require a two-year degree in science or technology or a four-year degree in industrial or manufacturing engineering. Other positions require aptitude testing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi